“IMMENSELY FLAVOURSOME FOOD- better than a restaurant”
Review of The Manor

The Manor
Ranked #261 of 1,221 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 January 2017

The quality of this food was way above the average lunch cafe- each dish was original, innovative and delicious- better than a restaurant. Would recommend the sausages and pumpkin tagine. The small meals and larger meals were reasonably priced. Good cocktail bar also.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Every time I've been the food has been delicious. The helpings aren't huge but I don't mind that at all. So friendly and a good relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Went here for breakfast. I had 'the works', which was obviously good quality food and it was extremely well cooked. My wife had scrambled eggs and bacon, which was equally as good. Couple this with great coffee and friendly staff, this was a good way to start a day of shopping.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I went here with my wife during a weekend away in Brighton. We fancied a break from the chain restaurants and this was a great one.

We chose a selection of the "mini plates" for lunch with a bit of booze.

The food was all fantastically prepared and very tasty. We had a gin cocktail which was also very good.

Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Friendly little place in the heart of the Brighton Lanes. I was lucky to get the last table. Everybody's lunches looked tempting and there's a thoughtful selection of large and small dishes available. All very reasonably priced - £7.90 for my brilliant pork and beans and an excellent cappuccino. Everything was beautifully presented. A carafe of water arrived before I'd even asked for one. The service was great - friendly and efficient - hard to understand comments from a couple of earlier reviewers. Nice ambiance, with a few tables outside too. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Brighton.