“Delicious pizza, good price”
Review of Pizzaface

Pizzaface
Ranked #274 of 1,225 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I ordered pizza from here when staying down the road in an airbnb rental with friends. We saw the menu in the house and then when we walked past it, the smell coming out was so good we decided to definitely order dinner from there. After arguing over what to get on a pizza to share and not being able to compromise we decided to order our own pizza each. This worked out to have been the best option as the pizzas are similar in size to Pizza Express. All 4 of us enjoyed our pizzas, which varied in terms of base and toppings. They were delicious and roughly £9 each so a good price for the quality. If I lived nearby I'd definitely order again.

1  Thank Jessica S

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Best pizza ever. Nothing compares, they have a pizza for every occasion and mood! Nothing quite like an NDUJA WANNA on a hangover! Staff are so lovely and friendly as well!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza, lovely tomato sauce, really interesting toppings. Friendly staff. Not to expensive. We sat inside and it great xx

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Had my first Pizzaface pizza last night- had heard & read great things about it so possibly my expectations were set too high, but was really disappointed.

Staff were lovely & friendly so no complaints there, however on driving home & sitting down to eat I realised that one of the toppings (that we were charged for) hadn't been put on the pizza, so my ham & mushroom pizza turned into ham & mascarpone- I'm sure it was just an oversight on their part but still a bit of a let down.
There was also only a miniscule amount of tomato sauce, a cooked on smear around the outside of the crispy crust- I dont want it swimming & I'm sure its authentic to only use a little, but it basically meant the entire pizza was just squishy plain base with cheese on top.

The parma ham (my only topping!) was lovely so I did eat all of this & I'm sure the rest of the toppings are great quality as well, but I ended up throwing half the pizza away as it was so plain & I wasn't enjoying it.

Have had better authentic pizza elsewhere so unfortunately won't be returning.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I ordered a pizza and garlic bread to be delivered to my hotel in Brighton. Staff on phone were really helpful and pizza arrived quickly. Meal was fab, it's a real treat to be able to get a good vegan pizza. I'll definitely order from here again when I'm staying in Brighton.