All reviews luxury double room eggs royale continental buffet lives up to its name lovely hotel breakfast was excellent no lift cooked breakfast full english breakfast room comfortable bed stayed for one night sea front town centre parking space room was large the location is perfect
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

A pleasure from beginning to end! Warm very helpful and informative greeting - with advice of local amenities inc shops, restaurants and entertainment. Room was large, well presented with plush furnishings and facilities. The staff were cheerful, well presented, helpful and a credit to the hotel.Great location overlooking picturesque local garden with direct easy walking distance to all Brighton has to offer. We felt pampered during our stay and will most definately return and openly recommend to all.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Sérgio S, Manager at The Charm - Brighton Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your review and the time you spent leaving your comment at The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel’s page.

Your opinion is highly appreciated as we are constantly making our way to improve our quality of service.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Gorgeous brand new hotel in a fantastic location. Warm welcome and friendly, helpful staff. We stayed in the king suite with sea view and balcony which was perfect. The decor is lush and the room was very spacious. We were travelling with our 11 week old son and so we couldn't stay out too late but we took some beers back to our room, sat by the balcony and watched the world go by.

The bed was very comfortable and the shower was amazing! Location wise, it's a 2 min walk to the beach and the pier and about 5-10 mins to the lanes. Plenty to do nearby. The bars on the beach were good fun and child friendly.

My only complaint would be the breakfast times. Breakfast finished at 0930 and I think that's way too early for a holiday location. If I'm on holiday I don't want to have to get out of bed super early just to make breakfast in time. 11am is the perfect finishing time for breakfast in my opinion.

All in all, great stay. I'd return and recommend to friends.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights in July. It was two weeks after they opened and I have to say that we were made to feel very welcome. We booked the Superior King room with a balcony sea view. The room was massive, the decor was very tasteful and welcoming. The bed was very big, seemed much bigger than a king size. It had a very comfortable topper so we slept very well and the quilt was of very good quality. You could also step out on the balcony which is nice for a fresh sea breeze breeze and beautiful view of the sea.

The location is perfect, you can walk to the pier within 7 mins and the lanes within 10-15 minutes. The hotel overlooks a mini park which is nice to get as the road seems bigger. Only thing that I noticed was that there are people that hang out in that space at night so I was conscious of making sure the blackout blinds were down before taking a shower etc.

The bathroom was of a very high spec, the bath was very big and deep, the shower had amazing pressure and the towels were very fluffy and soft. We also had robes each which was lovely. The hairdryer was very handy and was very good quality and had different temperatures and strength which was a nice surprise!

The breakfast was also really nice. We had the choice of the continental consisting of croissants, cereals and fruit as well as meats and cheese. We also sampled the cooked breakfast too and it was very tasty.

I would definitely come back here. A very lovely hotel with definitely lots of charm!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I booked this for myself and my partner for a little treat, and it definitely was! We got a very good deal on booking.com just a few days before.

We arrived and were lucky enough to get a reasonably priced parking space right outside. We loved the decor of the hotel and warm welcome from the lovely Darek - the staff were all brilliant and keen to make your visit as best as it could be. We were showed to our room - a luxury double - room 4, which was in the basement. I've honestly never seen a hotel room and en suite so clean. Everything looked very fresh and crisp. Our bathroom and the bedroom windows opened into a small courtyard, and the kitchen windows also opened on the courtyard, so noise was an issue as the weather was extremely warm, and we had to have our windows wide open. Unfortunately due to the layout of the hotel, you could hear when everyone else flushed their toilet! This was the only issue, and it really couldn't be helped. Maybe the room would benefit from an air con system so guests would have a choice. Besides this, we loved our stay, breakfast was fantastic and served in a beautiful room by attentive staff, and we'll be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

At entrance was welcomed, lovely hotel and nice sized rooms, staff at reception were lovely showed us around and offered to carry our luggage to our room

downside of the hotel, house keeping entered the room without permission a few times, request for an iron to be place in our room as we were going to be late back, when arrived iron was not placed couldn't get in contact with any one, regarding iron, partner had to go out his way to get one (iron), as had a early checkout in morning apart from that I would recommend the hotel, overall enjoyed our stay