“Awesome lunch!”

The Big Bowl
Ranked #122 of 1,193 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$10 - US$14
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Came here for a beautiful lunch - prawn and avocado spring roll and a amazing Combo Bun with spring roll, chicken and pork. I love Vietnamese food and this place rocks!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We ordered the prawn summer rolls with vinegrette and the spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce for starters, both delicious! For mains we had the honey pork noodle salad and beef pho with extra beef balls. Very different flavours but both great!

The waitress (I think she is Spanish) is so hardworking and good at multi tasking, taking several orders, bringing food out and clearing the tables. Very professional. The food came out in good time too.

So glad we found this place and we'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this place for lunch with my partner and we both found it really good! The summer rolls were very nice, my partner's būn combo was delicious! All the meats were very tender and yummy! My pho combo was absolutely amazing! Especially the meatballs! The staff was very polite! Definitely we will visit again very soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Very unhappy and hungry still.
Extremely spicy even though asked for less spicy food. My mouth is on fire :/

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

A family run business with mum doing the cooking and far cheaper than other outlets. A superlative meal quickly delivered no fuss open all day and in clean and well lit surroundings a must try.

1  Thank Ultimate007