“Excellent Pho”
Review of Milk No Sugar

Milk No Sugar
Ranked #388 of 1,203 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Excellent Pho! Went in with a hangover and left feeling much better. The staff were lovely, the food was delicious and amazing value. It is a little slow but worth the wait. We really enjoyed it and will be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

We waited quite long to get our food and it came with different types of noodles while we ordered the same. We asked the waitress about this and she said that she needed to double check with her colleague. Then an Asian woman came (I guess she is the owner) with very impatient attitude, insisting that we ordered different one. Moreover, the taste wasn't good at all comparing to other Vietnamese restaurants in Brighton, such as Pho and The Big Bow. But the worst part was the service though. We would never come back to here nor recommend to my friends.

1  Thank Yue H
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Popped in here on my way to the station. I didn't have time for a full meal but I had the summer spring rolls (veg & Chicken), which were lovely. Hand made fresh in front of me, so that took about 7 minutes to come out, but worth the wait! Fresh, healthy food. I'll be coming back here! :)

1  Thank BecsinLondon
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend popped in on a Saturday lunch time and sadly were less than impressed with the service. Not sure if something had gone wrong but we waited 20 minutes for two coffees and then a further 40 minutes for one bowl of pho. We waited so long . we had to get a refund on the food. There were many other disgruntled customers complaining and getting refunds too. The staff just kept excepting more and more people in for food whilst we were waiting. Why didnt they explain there would be such a long wait to those poor people? Staff didnt seem to worried that we had been waiting for an hour for a dish that that should take around 15 minutes. They just said "were really busy". No aplogies, nothing! Not a vaild excuse im afraid. Will not be rushing back to this place.

1  Thank TheWickedPickett
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Lovely little cafe for a pot of tea for two people. Also have had the Vietnamese chicken curry from here and it's delicious, very friendly staff too!