“I could have cried this pizza was so good”
Review of Purezza Brighton

Purezza Brighton
Ranked #27 of 1,217 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Vegan Italian restaurant with pizza, nutritious and delicious raw food dishes and great tasting (healthy!) desserts.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how to put into words how much I loved this pizza, seriously it was beyond amazing. I’ve wanted to visit Purezza for ages and I can’t believe I left it this long. I might move to Brighton just so I can eat there all the time. I’ve been vegan for 16 years and this was the best vegan pizza I have ever had. I ate way too much food that I had to sleep afterwards and was supposed to be going out but it was just too good. I wish I could have eaten everything on the menu. I recommend the cheesus pizza, there was a cheese on there that was so beautiful and buttery it was heavenly. Me and my boyfriend visited Purezza about a month ago and we’ve probably spoken about it most days since and when can we get back to Brighton to go again. I realise this review probably sounds a bit crazy but seriously this pizza is that good. Also was so excited that I finally got to try vegan baileys - although I feel like it should be kept in a fridge it was really warm. Would also be good if you could book a table. One other little criticism is that the tables are too close together. Can’t wait to visit again!!!

1  Thank Hannah M

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The menu here is great - there's a big selection of pizzas to choose from as well as other dishes if pizza doesn't take your fancy. That being said, these pizzas are extraordinary and would be an exciting dinner out for vegans and non-vegans alike. The base is super light and the ingredients are so fresh and delicious!

On top of that, the service is amazing. Super friendly, super efficient, and the manager Maya is so attentive and friendly too. I would hands down recommend Purezza as one of my favourite places to eat in Brighton!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Went with my son who is vegan, wasn't sure what to expect from a vegan meatball pizza, but I have to say it was one of the best pizzas I've had, very tasty. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Brighton.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We went last week and we were very pleased. Pizzas are great, ingredients are fresh and tasty. To try !

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I went in when i was visiting Brighton and was very impressed. We shared a pizza and Lasagna and my taste buds were in heaven. Well i was in heaven! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. All the negative reviews are probably from people who did not realise it's a vegan restaurant. If you're a vegan or vegetarian, go and taste the goodness. If you're an omnivore, go too but just know there is no meat option served there!

1  Thank Maggie3231