“Emma”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic meal today with 17 of my family beautiful roast dinner excellent service lovely hot tasty food friendly polite staff all round excellent highly recommend a visit here / the children were given an Easter egg too.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A very pleasant environment and genuinely warm welcome and service. Food and drinks selection super with great view of airfield and easy parking. Had one of the specials to eat - beef stroganoff - very nice!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went for lunch today with my brother sister and nieces. We all had something different and all the meals were excellent. Large portions and very tasty.

Excellent choice on menu and drinks. All reasonably priced. It was very busy but we did not wait long for our meal.
The salmon on the specials board was excellent!!

Will return as we go quite often.
Never had a bad meal.

I wish I was nearer. I traveled 19 miles.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came for lunch and had a lovely meal with great views across the airfield. Standard pub food menu, with good prices. Quick service and friendly staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been visiting the aviator now for 14 years plus and still enjoy it just as much. From the outside the Aviator can be overlooked but step inside and the place has a lovely atmosphere. The food here is really good quality and tasty. Lots of comfy seating overlooking the runway/airport. There is a small area where dogs are welcome indoors away from the main eating area. It's a family friendly venue so great for everyone. Quirky decoration inleeping with the Aviators locatio. Plenty of outdoor seating and parking alike. Would highly recommend giving the Aviator a shot, you won't be disappointed but will become a regular