“Truly Amazing !”

Osteria on the Wold
Price range: US$27 - US$66
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just perfect ! Just about the best Italian food I have sampled outside and indeed inside Italy ( and I own a house there )
First class front of house service led by the genial Alessandro , great selection of food and Italian wines !
I can't give this charming restaurant enough praise , but I'll tell you this , I'll be coming to Stow more often just to come here !
Truly outstanding ! 10 stars !!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service, very good house wine. Prices about average but well worth it.. would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here in a very authentic Italian restaurant. Excellent service and excellent food with prices reasonable. Must mention our waitress Libby who was wonderful and very attentive. Would definitely recommend and would visit again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

A great Restaurant. The meals were excellent with plenty of choice and the staff were brilliant. A hidden gem. Authentic Italian.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went to this place based on the very good TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed at all. Food was lovely, my wife had the Arancini starter, beautiful and I had the sharing platter, full of flavour. Our main pasta dishes were lovely and the Tiramisu was, as per previous reviews, absolutely gorgeous. My wife even ordered one, not a pudding girl, as she knew I would not share mine! Slightly manic service but this adds to this restaurants appeal.