“Delicious!”

Lucy's Tearoom and B&B
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lucy's Tearoom is a traditional english tearoom and coffee shop who pride themselves on high quality, local produce. From home cooked all day breakfasts, to delicious light lunches, to freshly baked scones and cakes, there is something for everyone. Sit in our bay window with a fresh coffee for a spot of people watching, or by our fireplace with a bowl of homemade soup, or in our courtyard tea garden with a 'Stow Special Cream Tea' served on a tiered cake stand- it is your choice!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I popped in this afternoon and was very lucky to get a table - it's clearly a popular café! And for very good reason too - the food is excellent!. The cheese & chutney toastie I had was the most delicious one I've had for a long time! :o) Friendly staff too, and a really lovely atmosphere. I'll definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I enjoyed this fine tearoom with my partner. We ordered afternoon tea for one and Lucys platter. The afternoon tea was lovely with an incredibly moist cake and scone ( the highlights of the meal). Lucys platter had good meat, but undoubtedly the winner of this plate of food was the homemade chutney which brought everything together. The teas of course were lovely.

I would say the space was a bit cramped - This lead to multiple parties coming into the restaurant only to find out that there was no space. Which lead to a steady footfall of people while you were trying to eat and drink tea. The toilet facilities are not close to the restaurant though well presented and the service was not the greatest however this was probably due to the how hectic the restaurant was. The service was friendly and accommodating, however just difficult to get a hold of due to the work load.

I would welcome a repeat visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely views, great customer service and the food was extremely good and reasonably priced. Must go!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Cute little place with cakes to die for. It’s not a very huge place but the hospitality is amazing. If you are visiting, do have a slice of cake and thank me later.

1  Thank priya832
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

After walking out of Daylesford due to poor service, we went to Lucy’s in Stow. We ought to have gone there in the first place because we had exactly what we wanted (a cup of lovely tea and a slice of cake), the service was excellent (fast and friendly) and all at a very reasonable cost. Lucy’s has a lovely, informal atmosphere and we will certainly go there next time we’re in Stow for tea and cake. Well done Lucy’s!

1  Thank WinchcombePete