“Best steak I’ve ever had”
Review of The Falcon

The Falcon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was by far the best steak I’ve ever had. Cooked to perfection, whatever the sauce was drizzled on the plate Was also a very welcome flavour to the steak. Chips were also really nice. Would definitely recommend and will return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After months of wanting to eat at The Falcon my husband and I finally succumbed and made it our destination when out walking the cotswold way. Immaculate service and welcome plus flawless food and beer - can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Probably the best steak we have ever had. The service was excellent and very cheery, but the main event was the steaks. What can I say, bloody brilliant. What they do at the Falcon is not difficult but they do it very well. It is not cheap but you have to pay for excellence and by god do they deliver. Will be returning for my sons eighteenth.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My second visit here, and it remains one of the best places for Steak that I’ve ever had; it’s costly, but expectedly so considering the quality which is superb!

On this occasion I had a 16oz Sirloin (following the ciabatta & pate); there was no room left in my stomach for desert! There’s a wide range of drinks, and a selective menu choice ranging from steaks, fish and burgers.

My only grievance on this trip (which I’m not rating down for cause that’ll reflect the pub) was the young chap waiting us - could have used some manners and a personality, otherwise no complaints!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner visit here from Cheltenham whenever we can. The drive is well worth it. There's a good selection of drinks available.We both opted for the 32oz tbone steak which was the best steak I've ever eaten. Staff are amazing and nothing is too much trouble. Keep up the good work.