“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fancied an Indian search trip advisor and bingo , what a great meal , packed on a Easter Sunday night , fresh food , good portions ,fantastic service, we will be back very soon

2  Thank Roy b B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was away on business and used good old trip advisor as I fancied a curry. A few years back along with a friend of mine from the Kerala region in India, we toured London and the south east on the hunt for the “best” southern Indian food. Well after the meal I ate at this restaurant I think I have found it!!!! I asked for a starter dish that was not on the menu but knew about from different places and it was served to me and tasted amazing (gobi 65). My main was chicken chettinad with a mushroom rice, it was faultless. One of the guys there told me they also done a lamb version so obviously I ordered one to bring home to southend and I have just demolished it. Unbelievable food. A must visit restaurant.

2  Thank Jaymi S
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Ordered from here with partner and her family after getting back from a trip, after a lot of travelling we were too tired to cook so decided on a takeaway. We were delighted with the food as it was delicious, and ready for collection on time.

1  Thank Geoff R
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Have been going to this restaurant since it relocated from Burgess Road some years back. Kamal and Abraham are aways so welcoming and the service overall is really excellent. The food - well, never been disappointed with the restaurant or take-aways and so many dishes to choose from. It makes a change to have excellent south Indian food rather than the over rich dishes served up in many other Indian establishments.

2  Thank Marion W
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Best curry in Southampton. The lamb was excellent and the service was also. Would highly recommend!!

2  Thank Ed J