Few days Christmas shopping, Hotel old with lots of history and close to shops, sea etc. Warm welcome from staff, room fine, overlooking car park and building site which fortunately didn't start work until 8am!
Self service breakfast good, could order other things if desired. Ate in restaurant one evening, wasn't really impressed. And only us and one other couple in there so no ambience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel