Hunters Lodge(Southampton)
US$96
US$93
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$143
US$104
US$141
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

The Blue Keys(Southampton)
Addenro House Hotel(Southampton)
Abbey Lodge(Southampton)
TripAdvisor
1,737 results
All reviewsrailway linecar parkmeal dealparking is limitedfootball stadiumfifth floorsouthampton citythyme restaurantbreakfast and dinnera great nights sleepexcellent staymayflower theatrebusy roadcomfy bedwest quaypleasant staywould stay again
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I go to see family couple times a month and ALWAYS book this hotel!! VERY friendly and VERY clean. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else!!!
The bar & restaurant is also very good, great selection of food and drink on offer, at a reasonable price.
Oh and the car park attendant (forgot his name) is a gem

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Keith S, Operations Duty Manager at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Mikes D,

Thank you for your recent review of Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

We all look forward to your regular stays with us and I really appreciate you taking the time to review us !

I will personally pass on your review to Dave our car parking attendant and I know this will mean a lot to him.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Ideally situated for the city centre. Clean comfortable rooms at very reasonable rates.Much cheaper than the sister hotel at West Quay and not really any difference in the accommodation. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Wendy T,

Thank you for your recent review of Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

I am really happy that all aspects of your stay were to such a high standard and that you were able to take full advantage of our city centre location for exploring Southampton.

On behalf of all of the team we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I stayed for two nights in June for a business trip. The hotel is clean and tidy. Every member of staff, was very friendly and helpful. I had a great nights sleep and it is very peaceful. In the restaurant, Sara is the Jewel in Premier Inn's crown and her eye to detail and her customer service is spot-on. Sara is adamant that nobody leaves the restaurant, until they are 100% satisfied and happy.

Room Tip: Even number rooms are quiet -away from the railway line
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Keith S, Operations Duty Manager at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear JakeRage,

Thank you for your recent review of Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

I am very happy that all aspects of your stay were above standard and in particular your kind words regarding Sara and I would totally agree with all of your sentiments. I will personally pass on your review to Sara and I know that she will be thrilled to read this.

Once again thank you for your review and on behalf of all us here at Premier Inn Southampton City Centre we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

As I was attending a 2 day training course in Southampton, I decided that an overnight stay would be preferable to driving home and back again. I booked the Premier Inn for its location and breakfast offering. It wasn't particularly cheap but I booked only a couple of days before so I didn't expect the best rate.
I managed to find the one remaining parking space at around 17:30 and it was £4 for 24 hours which was most reasonable.
Check in was an odd experience as it used a touchscreen self-service terminal but a staff member did it for me. All very clever and it even dispensed the room card key!
My double room was on the 4th floor and was lovely and clean, had tea and coffee making facilities and a big Samsung TV on the wall with plenty of channels.
The bathroom was well equipped with a decent shower and towels. If I had one criticism is was that the extractor fan was unbelievably noisy and made a loud screeching sound when you turned the bathroom light on.
Premier Inn are always promoting their promise of a good night's sleep and I'd have to agree that they really try! The bed was really comfortable with good pillows and I managed to fall asleep unintentionally whilst trying it for a few minutes. Despite the railway line below with trains thundering by frequently, with the window shut it was very peaceful and there was no other things to disturb me.
Breakfast on the 5th floor restaurant the next morning was perfect. I was greeted by a charming lady who explained the finer points of the buffet and I enjoyed a feast of many things. Coffee from a self-service bean to cup machine was branded as Costa and was OK but clearly not the real thing. Sausages and bacon were of decent quality and the chef did a great job of keeping everything hot and replenished when necessary. It's always difficult to keep the eggs looking good under a heat lamp but they were pretty reasonable. Mushrooms were lovely as well.
Checked out at 08:00 which was really easy and off to my course which was just 10 mins away.
I'd certainly stay here again, just for such a peaceful night's sleep!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear m1ngepiecem,

Thank you for your delightful review of Premier Inn Southampton City Centre.

It is really good to read that from the start of your stay through to breakfast and check out that our team made you feel so welcome and that you were so comfortable in your room. I totally agree with your comments regarding our beds !

I will personally pass on your comments to the breakfast team and especially our chef who works very hard to deliver a quality breakfast for everyone.

I have noted your comments on the extractor fan and this is already with our Maintenance Manager for urgent review.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.