“Amazing food, great service”
Review of The Fish Station

The Fish Station
Ranked #257 of 963 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

The service was very friendly and there was no wait, my food was ready within a few minutes. I visited mid day on a Thursday so there was no queues.

The chips are absolutely fantastic and the battered sausage is very delicious.

I would happily visit again.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Having read reviews we walked to this place in the rain. We were not disappointed. Fish and chips really good cooked fresh as we ordered, we ate inside and enjoyed them with a lovely hot cup of tea. Good service and would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018

These really are the best fish and chips I've ever tasted.
Lovely people too. Very friendly. Very quick service.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

After Sales shopping at Gun Wharf quay, we decide to stop on our way back home for a lunch time meal. The parking next to the IOW ferry is cheap and it's a short walk into town. The fish and chips were again delicious and all freshly cooked with friendly service at an excellent price point!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Timtheplumbet
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Normally we had always wandered down to Niki's in East street to enjoy fish and chips, but it had closed down for redevelopment a month before. So it was with heavy heart that we tried to find somewhere else.
How ever fate smiled upon us in the form of the fish station. Now don't get me wrong, upon looking through the window it looked a little bit more fast food rather than quality fish and chips with only a few tables and a breakfast bar counter. How wrong I was, a friendly welcome as we entered, the fish was freshly cooked, a lovely light batter, good chips, a little salad with lemon and the mushy peas were hot and tasty on a proper warmed plate all brought to our table. Plus for two oap's and two adults, it came to just under £20, truly excellent value I can wholly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017