“great”

Ranked #38 of 240 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We haven't been here for a while so were not expecting the new refurb. Modern but still warm and welcoming with a rustic feel.Good quality food as always, freshly cooked and served with a smile. Nice outdoor seating area with somewhere for the children to play.

1  Thank bikerchick39

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Visited yesterday morning for breakfast. It has been refurbished recently and is a great place to go. There is an area outside, but still under cover, that has an area for children to play. We had two cooked breakfasts, which were £4.50 each; the food was lovely and the portion sizes were generous. It was all freshly cooked and lovely and hot.
The service was friendly and helpful, I will be going again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I love love love cookies cafe and I love their paninis ! I came on my lunch break with family and had the ham and cheese panini. It was so worth the money and was so tasty and good sized. The staff are friendly and I'd recommend it to all my family and friends.

Only downside is the stairs getting up which I personally struggle with.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this morning with my friend. First impressions were good, the interior has a modern industrial feel and everything is spotlessly clean. We ordered 2 full English breakfasts and 2 coffees which came to £14 for both of us. The food itself is OK for the price, nothing spectacular and the portion sizes here are very small. I would have given a higher score but the staff are very young and inexperienced unfortunately.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely amercano and cappuccino while watching the world go by from the balcony. It is very handy for the town centre with all its shops and attractions.