Holly House Bed & Breakfast
  • Restaurant
Castle House(Hereford)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Priory Hotel(Stretton Sugwas)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bloft apartmentfull englishwarm welcomemilk and orange juiceelegant georgianchampagne flutesfluffy bathrobeslong shiftcomfortable bedegyptian cotton beddinghotel chainsbreakfast orderrailway stationshared bathroomdrawing roomfour poster bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly and helpful owner.
The rooms are gorgeously decorated and very comfortable.
The breakfast was perfectly cooked and nothing was too much trouble
Would definitely recommend and stay again if in Hereford.
Thank you for making our stay memorable x

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SandraBenjamin, Owner at Holly House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thankyou very much for your very positive review. It is such a delight to have satisfied guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Holly House.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed here and it's a fantastic b&b. Gemma really looks after you, the hotel and rooms are lovely, the poached eggs were the best I'd had and the grounds are gorgeous. It's also very close to the town centre. Well worth staying here

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank steves0t
SandraBenjamin, Owner at Holly House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thankyou so much for your very positive review. Gemma strives extremely hard to cater for all of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to Holly House again. Thankyou.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Holly House has very well-appointed rooms, comfortably furnished with attractive decor. It is quiet, despite being on a main road, has good parking, but my room (No.4) didn't offer a view. Railway station is very close, and it's only a ten-minute walk into the city centre. I chose a room with a shared bathroom, which worked fine for me, although I suspect it could be inconvenient. Only problem was that the shower temperature changed if someone else was running a shower/water at the same time. Gemma was a very thoughtful, helpful and efficient manager, and she cooked excellent scrambled eggs too - and with decent coffee. A very comfortable stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
SandraBenjamin, Owner at Holly House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I have worked in hotel and restaurants fir around 15 years and i Got to say this is one of the best bed and breakfast I have stayed in. I received a warm welcome and the manager explained everything to do with the room and breakfast. I have ti admit it was one of the best breakfast I have ever had. Looking forward to my stay again next week.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Carig C
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed at Holly House during the festive period and had an extremely pleasant stay. The staff at the b&b were very hospitable and made my time there very enjoyable. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area for a respectable rate.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple