“An authentic Greek Restaurant - what a find!”
Review of Zeus

Zeus
Ranked #17 of 385 Restaurants in Canterbury
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Dropped in speculatively for lunch recently (not our first visit there) and was thrilled with the food, the service, the authentic feel to the place (helped with the bits and bobs decorating the seating area). My wife and I were quietly celebrating something and it was the perfect venue, not so noisy so we could hear each other talk but not so quiet that we were overheard. The pace of the lunch was spot on, the prices reasonable, the wine authentic (Aphrodite wine is still one of my favourite white wines) and the waiting staff knowledgeable about the food and the culture.

3  Thank Gavin D

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is my favourite Greek restaurant in the UK. Whenever me and my partner go there the food is always delicious.The atmosphere is nice with high slandered of service. The waiters are super helpful in understanding the dishes and recommend specials of the day according to your taste. Highly recommend for all of you who love Greek food!

2  Thank R B
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This place is the first I have seen of its kind in the UK, a mixture of Greek and Greek Cypriot food with modernisations. Decor is modern with Greek touches such as photography’s and pottery. We order our own meze dishes, We like this. at other tavernas it is a set meze and although I have much enjoyed the tavernas in London so far I don’t like all types of dishes myself, even though we are both Greek, we are little anglicised over the years We like to have choices now days. I Must say this is very nice place, professional staff and the dishes were all excellent. It was a lovely meal to end our trip. We are already talking when to come back again and maybe for the next year for Easter feast.

3  Thank andreasmikos
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We visited Zeus during our vacation in UK. Great place, polite staff, great flavors. True value for money.We will visited it again for sure.

2  Thank Zoe T
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Went for my bros birthday. Great grub, big dishes, top notch service. 1 of the favourites in Canterbury.

4  Thank savagesfreddy