“Friendly service. And a cheap place for lunch”
Review of Cafe Lemarlyn

Cafe Lemarlyn
Ranked #51 of 142 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I stop in there quite often to grab a coffee and sometimes for lunch. It's a great place to grab a burger or an All day Breakfast.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Me and hubby popped in here after going to view a property as it was near the estate agents. We've just had our offer confirmed so think we will visit this place fairly often after moving to Chatham. I had the black forest sundae which was so big I couldn't manage to finish it. with much regret as it was yummy My husband had the brown derby which he also enjoyed. Planning to go back at some time and try the breakfasts and cuppas :)

Reviewed 15 May 2015

Nice, clean Café with decent, basic grub. Nothing fancy, but cheap and cheerful (the food that is, not the staff, who are a bit brusque). Had a hamburger this week and it was very good, with onions and salad - they even gave me a knife and fork, a novelty here in Chatham. Food must be ordered at the till - they will not come and serve you.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Went there because it was near and had the breakfast. Cooked there and very good food. Have been back twice, which I don't do when I don't like the place.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

The food was cooked well and presented well but it was very greasy! The waiting staff are friendly, but the toilets are disgusting, worst toilets I have ever been in.

1  Thank BerryM91