“Good place for breakfast”
Review of Cafe Lemarlyn

Cafe Lemarlyn
Ranked #50 of 144 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Now that Piggys has closed this is the only Café this end of Chatham that serves a decent all day Breakfast. I had both the All day and Mega breakfasts (double bacon, sausage and eggs). You order and pay at the counter so very little interaction with staff.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Convenient and central for parking and shopping in Chatham. I only ever have a chilli jacket potato with cheese melted on the top as this is so nice. Staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommended if you are hungry and want a decent meal without and fuss

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Good food nice owners reasonable prices. Breakfast and lunch does not break the bank. Comfortable placevto have a break in middle of chatham.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Whenever I find myself in Chatham, (usually to get a haircut) and I fancy a meal I pop into Cafe Lemarlyn. I've never been disappointed with the food or friendly service.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We like this cafe. Great if you just want a hot drink or a milk shake. Good for breakfast and bacon sarnie so. Also good for hunger pangs or chip fancying. There is a good range of food. I presume it is family run, nice friendly service.
I would have given more stars because I like it, but it is a basic cafe, Great for a good lunch.