All reviews single room car park river view bridal suite wedding reception medway river banqueting hall packed lunch rochester castle roast potatoes wet room function room birthday party recommend this hotel huge bed sit down meal breakfast was included
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have been to this hotel three times - and each time I forget to write a review. I cannot praise highly enough, the quality of the service I receive on each visit, especially from Caroline and Paris. Nothing is too much trouble here and the staff are absolutely wonderful. They go above and beyond, are kind and respectful and always smiling. The food is good and well presented. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dinnylinny
RS458, Manager at St. George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review Lynne. Its been a pleasure having you here.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We can't praise everyone at this Hotel enough . We travelled to the Hotel in our Vintage Car and we were very concerned about 'her' safety overnight. We needn't have worried from the minute we arrived we were helped by a gentleman who turned out to be a member of the security team who couldn't have been more helpful . Thankyou JR . His team and the rest of the hotel staff were great throughout the evening and made it a very special evening for us all.
The room was lovely and we had a lovely breakfast before hitting the road again . Would definitely recommend and we look forward to visiting again. Please invite Si Back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor looking out over the River Medway.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future. Why not come visit again in February when we have Si's brother Tyber with us, another great night not to be missed

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

They say you get what you pay for and can I say this exceeded any expectations we had. When we first arrived the young man on reception was brilliant, very polite. The room 408 is small but adequate with all the facilities of a larger room. Tea and coffee making, clean large towels (I am a large lady and they covered lovely) tv which I think is set at a level not to inconvenient other guests. I needed a second pillow and I rang reception and within 10 minutes the lovely young man from reception was knocking on my door with them. and the view...WOW!!!! We came to visit the Docklands as my husband is an ex sailor and the view was an amazing bonus. The breakfast was a wonderful buffet style breakfast and the lady was friendly and helpful, if I paid for this breakfast outside of the hotel it would have cost me probably half of my full stay here. Amazing value. The only down side we found was the shower. Could not quite figure out the hot and cold worked so had to have a cold shower in the morning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future. I will pass on your kind comments to Jack.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner spent the evening of 29/09/18 watching Si Cranstoun! As well as an amazing performance I cannot let the occasion go by without praising all of your staff that we came into contact with! From your receptionist right up to security staff! Nothing was too much trouble for any of them without exception!
Thoroughly recommended and thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel that could do with some updating in public areas we had a executive room which was spacious but shower in middle of bath which was slightly odd very nice breakfast and a lovely lady in the breakfast room

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RS458, Manager at St. George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Hi Catherine

We are so pleased you you enjoyed your stay. We will pass on your comment to our lovely lady in the breakfast room

Kind Regards