“Great treats”
Review of Creams Cafe

Creams Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Chatham
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We pipped in today with friends as we were down to visit. Surprisingly not very busy. Got seated straight away. Ordered and away we went. Deserts were very good and milkshake was great.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Just popped in on the way past cos we fancied ice cream...
very nice it was too!
Not cheap but very filling, quiet in the day, but very popular in the holidays!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

What an unpleasant visit to Creams Chatham we’ve had. We arrived on the 10th on March and there was a queue to get in. They said it would be a 10 min wait which was fine. After 30 min we were still waiting! Once seated the food took ages to arrive, I would say at least another 30 minutes. In the end our visit took more than 2 hours to complete and I was charged 100 pounds for exceeding the 2h maximum permitted stay by their private parking management company. I’ve confronted Creams with this situation and requested for their assistance with the parking notice (considering this is a private parking and they can - and should - intervene on behalf of their clients), but the answer I got was a one liner saying and I quote “we are unable to do anything about this”.
So that is 25 quid for 3 completely average deserts, plus 100 pounds for the parking. Not a great experience.

1  Thank manuelalm
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great selection and worth a visit
Service can seem slow or has been the 3 times I have been.
Parking available

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I went out on a date.A blind date.I chose the venue thinking it would be public and safe.It was not a pleasant experience coming here. I know it was late but son customers were pushing into me being really rude and annoying I was shoved in my back my young males, I'm an older woman and I felt I was being bullied by youngsters. My date couldn't see the menu properly and I felt the staff member treated him as though he was thick he was partially sighted. We moved because of bullying customers and a staff member moved us back near them. Food was nice but spoilt. Would never. Visit again.

1  Thank nessymonsterthethird