“Good Indian food”

VIRSA"The Heritage"
Reserve with OpenTable
VIRSA"The Heritage" is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 177 Restaurants in Dover
Price range: US$24 - US$57
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here on a weekend in Dover from a recommendation of a local.
The food was good and the service was very quick as well. The only downside was the small relish dishes with the popadums compared to all the other Indians have been to.
All in all though, a good Indian to eat at in Dover.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really can't fault this place. The food was excellent and much to my approval was relatively traditional (Proper English curries, not too "fusiony" or "Trendy")
The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was "buzzy" I really had nothing to complain about.
It just lacked a certain "Wow" factor which a crowded market place is really important these days.
I can't even put my finger on what it was that didn't quite excite me. Maybe the decor, maybe the layout, maybe the service. I do recommend that you pay it a visit and see if you agree with me or not.
I would certainly visit again, it's just that I'm in no rush.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Last night virsa hosted my dads 60th birthday for us. There was 26 of us sit down to eat, Andy was so accommodating when it come to choosing a menu and was very adaptable. We decided on an Indian platter and WOW just WOW it was amazing food was totally outstanding. Then there was the staff who waited on us had and foot and nothing was to much trouble, amazing place we will all be returning very soon.

Take away is just as good to this is the best Indian take out in dover amazing

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

In simple words this place is a curry paradise from India to everywhere in the world I have tried curry but this place serves the best taste in curry world.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Have eaten in restaurant many times and food is excellent. Had a takeaway last night and food is so tasty. Would highly recommend. Best food in Dover. A++++++