“Authentic sushi ”

Kyoto Sushi & Grill
Ranked #14 of 212 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

A quick impromptu visit on a work night showed me just how good Kyoto sushi and grill is.
I am a huge fan of Asian foods in-particular sushi.
I was not disappointed, freshly prepared sushi with a subtle amount of wasabi on the rice with various fish on top, all delightful. It was some kind of sushi mixed plate that I ordered.

I ordered a few different bits as I do enjoy to pick and sample as many flavour combos as possible at places like this.

Edamame - came out hot and tasty.

Gyoza - some of the better dumplings I've sampled (chicken)

The menu is full of lots of different sushi/maki/nigiri combinations.
A selection of donburi and various noodle dishes make a very nice rounded menu with something on there for everyone.
I couldn't resist the miso ramen, it. Was. Lush!
Full flavour, very hearty and filling.
The value for money was great too.

A few chef friends of mine have been and have raved about the place, don't know why I've waited so long to go.
I know I will return, but who knows what delights I'll have next time

2  Thank Cart33r

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We didn't book, which was a mistake, but they were able to fit us in. Very busy atmosphere, which makes it difficult some times to get the attention of the staff, but this was made up for by the excellent food. Had to have the Miso soup, and the dumplings (brilliant) and the quality and presentation of the 'mains' was superb. I tried the curry dish, but could not eat it all as there was far too much for one person. I will definitely be going again.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Visited for Saturday lunch and tried vegetable tempura, nigiri and a couple of rolls. All excellent. V good quality sushi and beautiful presentation. Would definitely recommend and return. Only slight negative was speed of service, but we hadn't allowed ourselves long for lunch so probably noticed it more than we would otherwise. Surprising as it wasn't at all busy, so should have been fast.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I love Japanese food. When I am home in London, I have a Japanese meal at least once a week. We found this one in Ramsgate. Fantastic Sushi, and a wonderful Katsu curry. Great beers, too. Love it!

1  Thank HistoryMan262
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had no idea what to expect but got excellent food, a reasonable price, lovely staff in nice surroundings. All want to make a return visit.

1  Thank caroltM6729QX