“LUNCH TIME DELIGHT!”
Review of La Follia

La Follia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Follia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Please note that this year we are open on: ☉ Christmas Eve ☉ Christmas Day ☉ Boxing Day ☉ New Year's Eve ☉ New Year’s Day
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Again I visit this hidden gem of Tunbridge Wells! I decided after too much shopping to have lunch and just had to visit.I had pasta with Truffle which was sublime!
A glass of wine,coffee and a mouthwatering Cannoli and I was in heaven.
Excellent friendly service from Antonio and Sarah as always a good dining experience!
If you are want freshly cooked food made to order well cooked this is the place to go!

1  Thank Englishlady63

Reviewed 17 April 2017

So glad we came across this place. The food was great, all fresh cooked. Lasagne and gnocchi dishes were lovely as was the cannoli desert. The waitress was all apologies for the wait but really the wait was only what you'd expect for food cooked fresh. And given the lady was lovely and willing to have a little chat I could have stayed and waited a lot longer!! Service was brilliant. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service, all food freshly cooked to order, run by a lovely Italian couple. Simply the best Italian meal I have had in my entire life! You must go there.

1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is the most outstanding Italian restaurant I have ever been to in the U.K. On our first visit we had Bruschetta to start which was the freshest, zingiest taste sensation. Followed by the tenderest steak and porcini mushrooms infused with a cream and brandy sauce and sprinkled with fresh truffles, to die for. We were welcomed like old friends and will be back at the earliest opportunity.

1  Thank Elaine C
Reviewed 29 March 2017

An unplanned lunch in Tunbridge wells took us to La Follia . What a find on arriving at the small family run restaurant we were very pleasantly surprised to find it was an authentic Italian restaurant run by Italians ! We ordered our wine a Falengina a very nice wine and our starters of chilli prawns and a pasta ragù which were both very tasty , hubby ordered osso buco which was delicious and my pasta was plentiful and cooked to perfection. We were too full for dessert so to finish off 2 espresso's . The chef Tony and his wife and mama as well were great hosts and plenty of talk about Italy . Looking forward to our return trip very soon to try out the truffle dishes

1  Thank Sharon M