“Best coffee ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I visit the black dog on a daily basis for my coffee due to the outstanding taste. If you are a true coffee lover then you will enjoy and appreciate what they do. Valentina is great she is always smiling and a great FOH!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

There is a really nice menu here and the food is very tasty. A great location in Camden Road, as near all the shops, so a great place to stop if you need refuelling. Nice atmosphere and was busy. The coffee was superb. I had the avocado and poached egg on sour-dough, which was perfect.
Waitress was very busy as was on her own, so a slight wait on my food but it didn’t bother me. She was very nice. You can part-see the kitchen, with chefs at work.
Nice ambience, will definitely come back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited for lunch, the food was absolutely delicious and the portion sizes were ideal, not too big, not too small.
The prices are spot on and the barista is a true artist.
Being a coffee geek I’m always impressed by latte art and the guy behind the counter absolutely nailed it.
My favourite place to eat & have a coffee in Tunbridge Wells!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

By pure accident we grabbed a coffee at this s cafe before park run & knew we’d have to come back for breakfast. Felt like I was transported back to Fitzroy or Collingwood in Melbourne!
Coffee was smooth, strong & divine with flat white & piccolo on the menu!!
We had to wait 15 mins for a table because this place is so popular & it’s because the food is excellent (breakfast stack !) & the coffee is exceptional for UK!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

The coffee here is lovely and the tea comes in a pot so you can sit there for a while. The cakes look lovely and I can highly recommend the carrot cake- it's a shame that there wasn't more cake on offer. They also do lunches which look very good. It's a chilled environment with a mixture of individuals and friends catching up, probably not good for big groups as it's quite a quiet and calm place. Wi-Fi is available and good. No sofas to lounge on but comfy seating all around including bar stools looking onto the street. They also sell alcohol so I imagine it becomes a nice place in the early evening too. The staff are nice enough but a little distant, but the table service is a nice touch. Would be a great place to sit and work/study in an afternoon.

1  Thank VictoriaJEP