“Brunch”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Went for brunch on Tuesday morning with my wife and son. A busy little café who initially seated us at a small table and then offered to re-locate us when a larger table became available. We had the burger and avocado on sour-dough with halloumi. Both meals were superb. The meat in the burger was high quality and the avocado was fresh. The coffee was also very good. The service was quick, staff were polite and helpful without being false. Recommended.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

What a lovely place to have breakfast. Fantastic coffee and great menu choices. I had the quinoa and ham hock hash with spicy poached eggs and greek yoghurt. My husband had the Mexican style scrambled eggs with chorizo which he really enjoyed.

We popped in on a busy Saturday morning just before Christmas. The place was packed but we did manage to get a table quite quickly. However the food took a good 40 minutes to arrive and drinks were forgotten. All can be forgiven due to the good food and coffee. Would definitely come back hopefully, on a quieter morning.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

If you need a good breakfast, this is one of the best. If you need an english breakfast dont go there they dont do it. But if you need small refreshing breaky, well this is the place. A bit pricey but this is good stuff.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

It was our first visit together in the area and I'd thought we'd take advantage of having a late brekkie / brunch in the area. My boyfriend fancied a fry up but to his disappointment they didn't do one. However their coffee here is superb. My boyfriend had the eggs benedict and I had the eggs florentine. But went down well. Service is great too. Tables are cramped together. But the place is definitely worth the effort if you want a great breakfast /brunch. Reasonable prices too.

2  Thank Saintlysinner
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I visit the black dog on a daily basis for my coffee due to the outstanding taste. If you are a true coffee lover then you will enjoy and appreciate what they do. Valentina is great she is always smiling and a great FOH!!