“Mostly good”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in here a few times and love the toasted banana bread which I’ve had more than a few times. Lovely.

The chicken and ham club sandwich is also very good.

However the chips I was given were undercooked and soggy. It would also be nice if they had sweetener as well as sugar for the coffee. I can see why it’s popular and I’d happily go back.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Nice relaxed atmosphere. Best coffee in TW since Ismael unfortunately shut. Decent selection of food+snacks. Would prefer to visit an independent place like this, rather than line the pockets of the big chains. Gluten free options too.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I went in on my own on Christmas Eve and the staff were lovely and seated me on my own (on a large table - no punishment for being a solo diner!) I ordered a flat white and it was so delicious I ordered another before my breakfast arrived. I also loved the coffee cup (sounds strange, I know) Eggs benedict were very good, staff great and I'd go back just for the coffee. I think I probably tipped 100% of my bill just because I was so grateful for a decent coffee and friendly staff! Thanks all, good job

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Called in for a quick coffee. The perfect flat white and my wife loved the hot chocolate too. Monmouth coffee used here plus they also try local boutique blends.
Had a shared slice of the Olive oil cake - sounds grim but I was blown away by it - a fab polenta type job with a seriously yummy lemony and slightly chewy top. Toothsome as someone I know would say......I would just say "get in there and try it"...........

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Went for brunch on Tuesday morning with my wife and son. A busy little café who initially seated us at a small table and then offered to re-locate us when a larger table became available. We had the burger and avocado on sour-dough with halloumi. Both meals were superb. The meat in the burger was high quality and the avocado was fresh. The coffee was also very good. The service was quick, staff were polite and helpful without being false. Recommended.