“What a night out”

Cuisines: International, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for a night out bank holiday weekend. Been before and always a pleasure. Great venue, great staff and possibly the friendliest doorman in town. 5 out of 5. See you next weekend, and the one after...

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Odd place this. It was a friday night and we stopped for a drink on the way back to the hotel. It was dead. It wasn't late, but it was dead. Also, they don;t serve bitter either, only largers. We didn;t return on the Saturday as we felt we wanted something a little more traditional. We didnt eat either.

1  Thank Scyliorhinus
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to have lunch and came across this pub. It was rather quirky and had lots of areas to sit and have a drink or lunch.
The reason why I have given it an average rating was because of the lack of choices on the lunchtime menu. The food we did have was very nice. We shared onion rings, triple chips which consisted of sweet potato chips, chunky chips and skinny chips ( not sure why you would want three types of chips if you weren’t actually sharing them) and we did want three portions of chicken wings but they had run out so we just had the one portion. We would of liked some garlic bread but they didn’t do that. We also took advantage of their Fizz Friday which was a bottle of Prosecco for £15. It was an ok kind of pub not sure I would visit there again.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I visited pitcher and piano last night and went to get some drinks at the downstairs bar. I was waiting for along time and two people who were after me got served before me. The girl with blonde hair tied back then went to serve someone else that had come after me so I said, “no I was here first”. She then responded by saying, “if you f*****g carry on you’ll be the last to be served” and then rolled her eyes. Firstly, being spoken to in that manner by a younger person really has offended me as I did not swear at her! Secondly I work behind a bar myself and I am always aware of who should be served next. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Pitcher and P, Manager at Pitcher & Piano - Tunbridge Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hi Honestdanni,

We're sorry to hear that this was your Pitcher and Piano experience- it's certainly not the level of service we aspire to here!

We would like to investigate this matter further, however, we would firstly like to clarify which member of staff you are referring to, as neither of our Blonde bartenders were working on the Downstairs Bar on Thursday 28th December. If you could please email us on tunbridgewells@pitcherandpiano.com with further details of the incident, that would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
The Management Team

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Rude staff, terrible service. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. The bouncers beat up my friend because they are the sort of bouncers that only do their jobs because they enjoy fighting.

1  Thank TimE1982

Hi TimE1982,

Thank you for your review- we are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your Pitcher and Piano experience. We would appreciate it if you could email us at tunbridgewells@pitcherandpiano.com with details of the incident you are referring to- we would like to investigate it, but your description is very brief!

Many Thanks,