“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Been there many times but recently they changed, specially food presentation and service was very good.
My wife had mixed kebab was delicious and mine sheek kebab was perfect spiced & lovely decoration after little break our main course arrived its was much more enjoyable.
Peshawari naan well cooked really enjoy everything.
Nice Indian music with great selection of beers.
Will be back and would recommend to local curry lovers.

2  Thank Mkali99

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Tandoor Mahal last night, we find the food at this restuarant is consistantly cooked to perfection, the staff are extremely friendly. We frequently visit and will be back soon.

2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Saw on fb that you could order a three course meal delivered for under a tenner....so gave it a good and so glad i did, was absolutely beautiful !! Everything cooked to perfection !! Highly recommended .

2  Thank michelle m
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited here for the first time from a recommendation and was not disappointed! Everything was fresh and full of flavour! Service was above and beyond. Recommended my friends/family about the restaurant and will be returning in the near future. One of my favourite restaurants in Hull now!

5  Thank Leah Marie K
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Been here for the first time. And I was taken by surprise. The taste the flavour it's just wow. The set menu seemed quite tempting however I wanted to try something else from the regular menu.
I wasn't let down at all. The service very friendly and helpful not overly chatty. Just perfect.
I would 100% recommend this restaurent to anyone who loves the Indian food.

4  Thank _johnterry1479