“Overpriced ”

Lucca Bar & Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at Lucca Bar & Kitchen we are passionate about fine dining and hospitality. We are committed to providing outstanding food and service in a friendly inviting atmosphere.Our kitchen delivers authentic Italian cuisine while our in house bar offers classic and original cocktails hand made by our experienced bartenders.Function suite and lounge available to hire.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with family starter 3 prawns on a plate with sauce. Had seabass not very meaty. Tasted ok but would of liked more for my money. Drinks expensive. A glass of wine £6-50 A pint £5.Would have drunk more if prices had been cheaper.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I've been to Lucca a few times, most recently for my birthday. The food is always absolutely wonderful. I took my boyfriend, his parents, my mother and he partner and we all had something different. I personally recommend the lamb "Agnello" and always the tiramisu for dessert. The cocktail menu is extensive and they're always really well made. So much so, I always go for their pina colada. They also offer a free cocktail on your birthday too - so take full advantage of that!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food wasn't worth what we paid , rude staff and none of the waitresses seemed interested. I wouldn't recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My Friend took me to Lucca Bar& Kitchen for my birthday just the two of us - we didn’t mention my birthday. (it wasn’t a big one). When we arrived we were greeted almost immediately, our table wasn’t ready therefore we went to the bar. I wanted a G&T so the barman offered a suggestion as to what Gin we should try I like a nice fruity sweet gin. His recommendation was spot on! What an amazing G&T. We are escorted through to our table, nice and small rather intimately sized. The table was fully laid out for us menus, cutlery etc. We got starters and a main (No pudding, no room!) Highly recommend the Baby Back Ribs! The meat just fell off the bone. Absolutely lovely. Genuinely one of the best starters I’ve had. I really liked how we weren’t rushed our food wasn’t hurried out of the kitchen we were given time to talk and rest between our starter and mains. Mains, they look small but they’re very plentiful! Wow, so much food! I couldn’t believe it I felt like I’d eaten loads looked at my plate and it was as if I’d not eaten a bite! I was shocked, but I can NOT fault the food one bit it was amazing!

The staff are all very friendly and welcoming. Wish I could remember names but I’m shocking with names! Sorry!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Visited last week, a party of 4 and have to say the food was very nice, much quicker arriving than the last time. However the waitress on our table was very over bearing, clearing our table every five minutes, leaning over us and interrupting our conversation to get glasses!! She was a pain. Overall would go again and hopefully get a different waitress.