“Top drawer Fish & Chips”

Newton's Traditional Fish & Chips
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: We provide quality fish & chips , with homemade patties , fish fritters and much more. We now serve Mr Whippy style Ice cream .
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent quality fish and chips from Patrington - light crispy batter which gorgeous white fish inside.

Excellent chips and lots of them.

Really excellent choice of battered fair.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 13 January 2021

I am staying in Patrington 1 night for work and tried my best to walk past as I am on a diet, I am glad I didn't. I have just had the best fish and chips I have had in years! The place was spotless too with excellent Covid measures in place. If I ever have to come back I will definitely go again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Simply the best chippie in the country. Pies, sausages fish, battered squid, the list goes on, all awesome

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Still open in these strange times and just as good as ever! Covid safe with telephone or walk up orders (we use telephone to order a collection slot time)....food as good as ever, cooked to perfection and totally fresh. Best in the area by a country mile!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020

Pristine premesis and follows all covid rules. the fish is always very fresh with a range of sizes and they serve great scampi. nothing is greasy. staff are very friendly and welcoming

Date of visit: October 2020