“Nice but sort the drinks out ”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food , however coke was flat and I mean flat not one sparking bubble which left me to not want the refills

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Visited today with my 3 year old son and mum.
Really enjoyed it as always!! Very constant and good staff too!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I normally love Nando’s . The food was up to the normal tasty standard but the service was a bit poor.
It took a long time each time we ordered and we went back for more chicken wings in the roulette to be told they had run out. Either Nando’s is running out of chicken or they had had enough and wanted to go home as it was 9 o’clock .
As meals go very good s Nando’s goes a bit disappointing but don’t panic Nando’s I will still be returning.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

A nice, spacious, clean Nando’s located in the upstairs restaurant area of St Stephen’s shopping centre. Despite the fact that we visited on a busy Saturday evening, we didn’t have to wait too long to be seated or place our order. Staff were also great at dealing with our various dietary requirements, happily adjusting our order so it was vegan-friendly & even making a last-minute change to our sides just before our food arrived, as I had changed my mind about what I wanted to eat…! Our meals arrived relatively quickly after ordering & were served nice & hot & in decent-sized portions. As always with Nando’s, this was a great choice for a quick, tasty dinner.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Visited with friends for a works leaving do. Food was well cooked, but thought it was expensive for the portion size. However I did get free chips as an apology for the wait, of the food to arrive. I am glad I tried Nandos but don't think I will be back as I can get better food elsewhere.