“Incredible Edibles”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I absolutely can not get across in this review how perfect my meal was. Incredibly good food and flavour. I had the Roasted Cashews Pecan Nut with Apricot Stuffing Fondant Potato and Red Wine Juice it is gluten free it came well presented and the taste was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone regardless of whether they are vegetarian as the food would be enjoyed by the most ardent meat eaters, I twisted my sisters arm to eat here as she was unsure of the menu but she enjoyed the food just as much as I did. This is a must go to restaurant if in Ambleside and it even has a cinema linked to it above. Beautiful and amazing service. The price is completely fair for the quality - we paid £14 each for the main meal and that to me is not unreasonable and is a fair price.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were staying in Ambleside and picked Fellinis for our anniversary meal. Food was lovely, so was the service and the atmosphere. It is good to go to somewhere with a choice of vegetarian options and all of them sounding delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a very positive experience the previous night at their sister restaurant Zeffirelli we gain opted for the movie deal. Yet again we were not disappointed as the standard of food and service were of a very high standard. Ambleside is very lucky to have two vegetarian restaurants that would be an asset to any other UK town or city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were fitted in at the last moment and the maitre d went to some trouble to also secure us tickets for the attached studio cinema. All round excellent service. A vegetarian restaurant is not a destination choice for our family as a rule. This would be the exception. A wonderful meal in sophisticated surroundings with excellent service. A broad veggie and vegan menu tempts you to try things out of your usual zone (even for most vegetarians). All served very prettily and for carnivores out there, just like normal food. My starter of baba ganoush was deliciously served with crusty bread and a colourful salad garnish. Main was cashew nut with a jus and roast vegetables. The cashew nut prepared and served as parcels bound with thinnest strips of courgette. The desert of mango, mint and cardamom was subtle and delicious. One 3 and one 2 course and soft drinks £61.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I booked a meal at Fellini’s on the first night of our two night stay in Ambleside. We were so impressed we booked for a return on our second night and took three friends with us. Beautifully cooked and presented food and friendly service, what more could you ask for? Definitely coming back next time we’re in this part of the world.