US$171
US$142
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Ann Tysons House(Hawkshead)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$94
YHA Ambleside(Ambleside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$43
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

High Grassings Country House(Hawkshead)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$109
US$98
US$111
1,319 results
All reviewssail loftuntil noongarden roomsteak nightlate breakfastlovely hotelthe main hotelwaterhead baysuperior roomcar parklake districtbreakfast is serveda stones throwview of the lakeboth nightsnight breakcumberland sausage
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from our second visit to The Regent.
Once again it was an absolute joy.

Our accommodation was the Sail Loft overlooking the lake and marina, it couldn’t have been better and we were able to make full use of the balcony in the brilliant sunshine.

The food from breakfast to dinner was excellent and our hosts were some of the nicest most helpful and friendly people I have ever met.

A third visit is definitely on the cards.

A big thank you to Georgina, who enabled us to stay an extra night, Julie, Maria and all those whose names escape me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
RegentLakes, General Manager at The Regent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! The Sail Loft is certainly one of our most popular rooms and is definitely the right choice when the weather is so glorious.

I will pass on your kind comments to Georgina, Julie and Maria and we look forward to welcoming you again for the third time.

Kind regards Andrew Hewitt

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The Hotel was immaculate. The Superior Room we stayed in was excellent. All the little touches were there. The Food choice was superb....every Meal we had, 5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners, were without exception of top quality. Mention must be given to the Superb Service,,,,discreet but attentive. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the Staff, you only had to ask and it was done. Reception stored my Medicine in their Fridge and I was asked every Evening at Dinner if I required the Medicine. A stroke of Genius is having Breakfast available from 8am to Noon...no rushing about in the Mornings.

Room Tip: Superior Rooms with 6 foot Beds...what more could you ask for?
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 235SNOWDROP252
RegentLakes, General Manager at The Regent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and your evening meals at Table 22 restaurant.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Regent Hotel in the near future
Kind Regards
Andrew Hewitt

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are staying in the Lake House in the same group so were offered 10% off the bill at the Regent. Wr booked a table at 6.30 and had a lovely meal
Good portion size and good quality. Only issue was that i ordered ectra meals with my food and then found my meal came with beans. I wish the waiter had told me as i had beans and beans. Otherwise excellent

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am glad you enjoyed your meal, and decided to take advantage of the 10% discount at Table 22 restaurant which is offered to our guests staying in our sister properties, Lake House and Lakes Lodge.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a short break at this fabulous hotel. It was our second stay here and we will definitely return again. The food was amazing and Paul and all the staff make your stay so very special, we brought our dog with us and they even spoilt her. 100% recommend this hoyel and all it's staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
RegentLakes, General Manager at The Regent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay and also your meal in our restaurant Table 22. We hope to welcome you back to The Regent very soon and of course your dog.
Kind regards Andrew Hewitt

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed in The Regent Hotel for two nights 18 - 20 April. First impressions on check-in were very good, lovely welcome and attentive staff.
We were shown to our room set back at the rear of the car park, I think called a garden room. Very well appointed, spotless bathroom and nice and quiet with a superb super king size bed. Nice view over the car park to the lake and a small terrace with table and chairs which we made use of to sit out in the sun and enjoy a glass of wine.
We ate in the hotel both nights, first night was not bad, our only adverse comment would be regarding the meal on our second night. Clearly there were some issues with the kitchen (we were told there was a new chef in post), I was less than happy with my starter and there was a mix up with my main. My wife found her risotto to be tasteless which was a disappointment.
What I would stress is that even the best establishments have "off days" but what I consider to be important is the manner in which complaints are dealt with. My wife and I were extremely impressed with the courteous and efficient manner in which our concerns were handled by Richard, one of the managers. A replacement main course was produced without fuss and a really nice gesture of a bottle of Prosecco left on our terrace to make up for the inconvenience which was most welcome.
I hope the kitchen issues are resolved, we weren't the only guests to find fault with the quality of the meals, however it's plain from reading other reviews that these must be isolated incidents.
In conclusion, a really enjoyable stay made special by the attentive and courteous
service of the staff, particularly Richard, Paul, Stephen and Julie at breakfast. Thank you and we hope to return soon.

Room Tip: Garden rooms are well situated and nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seymoose

Thank you for taking the time to write us an honest review.
I am pleased you enjoyed your Superior room across the garden with their peaceful terrace areas, it seems you made the most of the sunshine too!

Thank you for understanding that sometimes we don't always get it right. I am pleased your complaints were solved in an acceptable manor. I do hope you won't let it put you off dining at Table 22 again.

We do hope to welcome you again to The Regent and thank you once again.

Kind regards