“Real Hand Made Food”

Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Cockermouth
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A quirky little place where customer service, good homemade wholesome and unpretentious food is at the forefront of the agenda. We make it our business to offer you the best we can at all times.
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I visit this Restaurant quite often.
Always when I come here the owner offers me something different what I’ve never eaten before.
Everything that I ate is always fresh, homemade and healthy.
Inside there is a nice family atmosphere.
Prices are affordable for every pocket.
I would like to recommend this place to anyone who likes eating healthy. There are a lot of choices if you are vegetarian.
Definitely one of my favourite restaurant in Cockermouth.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is my favourite place to eat in Cockermouth.
The staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful.
The food is delicious and there is always interesting new things to try.
I'm Vegetarian which means it's often hard to find a good choice when eating out but not here. There are a good choice of vegan options too and the salads are inventive not the usual boring ones!
It's dog friendly so you don't have to leave your best friend outside in the cold.
They have live music on a Friday night and it's a lovely atmosphere.
I like to take my time and read a book while eating, it's so chilled!
If you just want cakes and coffee then there is a large selection to choose from. Please just make sure you leave some for me :-)
I highly recommend you visit soon. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went for a coffee but had their home made soup (Spicy lentil) and fresh bread. Then had a home made spinach & Walnut cake. Both were excellent, partner had a different cake (homemade cheesecake) but both were superb and not costly
We were welcomed to a lovely area of the Bistro though we could sit anywhere with the dog
We were so impressed that we went back another day for dfferent soup and cakes
Many other meals on offer and the Bistro was quite busy

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Healthy wholesome food, perfect for vegans and vegetarians. You can eat out here and eat well. The strawberry and basil milkshake was loved by my 2 year old daughter, so was the babychinno. The coffee is lovely and soya milk is available too. I had the Mediterranean vegetable wrap and I could eat it everyday, very well cooked and the salads are amazing. My children love eating fresh and the vibrant colours of the salads make them so attractive. I’ve never had a bad experience here and the staff are friendly, accommodating and very child friendly.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Live music on Friday night! Easy to listen too whilst enjoying a meal. Tapas available as were other dishes - we both had the Vegetarian curry which was delicious and served with individual side salads and pitta bread. A lovely relaxed evening!