Open today: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing night time go ape

I took 3 children to do the sundown adventure at Grizedale forest for Halloween night. What a... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2020
Freedom603109
Good activity day out with pre/early teen children.

Good day out here. We did the Tree Top Challenge. The zip lines are long and high, exciting and... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2020
J3935OSalexs

Recommended experiences in and around Hawkshead
from US$101.44
from US$108.39
from US$416.90
from US$166.76
More Info
All reviews zip wire tree top adventure great fun tarzan swing safety briefing trekking adventure treetop challenge fear of heights segway experience own pace year olds great afternoon car park lake district wires trees harness
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2019

Staff were helpful, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and right attention to the important aspects of the experience as well as making it fun. I went with my 8 year old daughter and we did the Tree Top adventure +. She loved it, as did I! I liked the way that there were 4 different routes, but starting at the same place and getting progressively more challenging and fun. Loved the zip wires too. A great day out!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Went yesterday with my friends we had great fun! Even rained but added to the experience I think ha!! Had lots of laughs and plenty of nervous moments we all loved it and would definaltey recommend and go back!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

My children are obsessed by treetop climbing and zip wires. I am not. But they assure me that this is the best experience that they have had in the trees in the UK. Would definitely recommend. It isn’t cheap but it is the best value of these things that we have tried.

Reviewed 20 May 2019

Go ape was an all round amazing experience, last minute replacement for another activity and was not disappointed, very laid back atmosphere after initial safety precautions, letting you go at your own pace! Very tiring but very worth it!

Reviewed 2 May 2019 via mobile

Great time had today, whizzing up and around on the clever segways, lucky with the weather too. Will try the tree trek next?..... though prefer the segways!