“Evening Meal”
Review of Kendal Spice

Kendal Spice
Ranked #97 of 162 Restaurants in Kendal
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Decided an Indian meal was required, seated in the window, this was ok as I was on my own, service was quick and efficent, food was good and enjoyable. The only down side was the toilets.

1  Thank Iain L

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I tried this takeaway for the first time this weekend and was not disappointed! The man on the phone was polite and helpful, was very impressed with the service and style / cleanliness of front of house too. But the food itself was outstanding! I had the mixed tikka starter followed by the butter chicken which were both amazing, perhaps the best I've tasted. Will definitely be returning and would recommend everyone to try it.

1  Thank Holly_Day038