“A fantastic Curry”
Review of Kendal Spice

Kendal Spice
Ranked #93 of 159 Restaurants in Kendal
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We really enjoyed our curry from Kendal Spice its tasted delicious and will be back next week. The service was delivered with a smile.

2  Thank Louise S

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Great staff so polite and great food glad I got mine off the set menu deffinatley going to go back. It was the best takeaway I've had in a long time

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Used for the first time tonight for a takeaway with delivery to Endmoor. Guy on phone was great. Lady who delivered was lovely. All very polite and friendly. Delicious food! Really tasty and fresh. Best onion bhaji I’ve had in years. Well priced. What more could you want?!

1  Thank kendalites
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Wanted to stay in the hotel to watch the football so fancied a takeaway Indian meal.... Kendal Spice was just round the corner and the reviews looked good.
I had lamb madras, saag aloo and a keema naan, all of which was delicious. The guy behind the counter was nice and polite and the meal was cooked quickly, but it took long enough that I knew it was freshly made. Give this place a try.

1  Thank Jukebox696969
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Decided an Indian meal was required, seated in the window, this was ok as I was on my own, service was quick and efficent, food was good and enjoyable. The only down side was the toilets.

1  Thank Iain L