All reviews deluxe room lancaster canal game pie overnight stop the ground floor high standard yorkshire dales good size plenty of parking lovely hotel following morning en route lovely meal stayed here for one night easy access south lakes cooked breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on chance - staff were very guarded we had a lovely meal food was really superb however we were asked to pay for our whole order before we received anything which did not fit with the type of place it was? considering it is situated off a main road and surely they receive lots of on spec clients the staff acted as though they'd never seen new faces before - all v odd°
Rating for food was 5 customer service 1.5

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fiona316
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My 2nd visit to Crooklands Hotel and I cannot rate them highly enough. We were a coach party with some elderly guests who had different requirements. The Hotel staff rose to the challenge and made everyone feel at ease. They prepared vegan food when asked, they also helped an elderly Indian lady who had very specific dietery needs. They dealt with both cheerfully and never made any one feel awkward. The rooms were very clean and looked as though they may have been recently refurbished. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Just returned from our latest 2 day break at Crooklands.Fabulous as usual,lovely room,delicious food, friendly staff and ample parking.The whole experience is one of total relaxation and enjoyment.In short It's Great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018

As other contributors have outlined this hotel is really well positioned, just a few minutes off J36 M6 and provides you with a great base to travel all over. Hotel is very clean, friendly staff, great food (very nice breakfast) and well appointed rooms. My room had a very nice shower / wet room. Only slight niggle I had was that the bar closes at 11pm and there are no arrangements for residents to have a drink after that....... We asked the night porter very politely and he agreed to put a nice bottle of Chablis on the room for us. Great stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for one night in this lovely hotel on The outskirts of Kendal. We stayed in a Deluxe Room, which at 125 pounds was only 15 pounds dearer than a standard room. I have not seen the standard rooms but our Deluxe room was excellent. It was spacious with good lighting and lots of worktop space in both the bedroom and bathroom. The bed was large and comfortable and the shower was powerful. There was a trouser press, hairdryer and a well stocked hostess tray. All areas of the hotel were fresh and modern and very clean. We had a delicious evening meal in the restaurant followed by an excellent breakfast the following morning. I got the impression that the comfort of the guests at this hotel was given top priority.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple