“Ambience and Cake!”

The Square Orange Cafe Bar
Ranked #7 of 157 Restaurants in Keswick
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Please note that we do not take bookings.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I loved my evening in this bar. Fab live trio singing in the cosy bar as I tried Pago fruit juice and the date and walnut cake - amazing menu of drinks especially for me as a person who tends not to drink. Lovely staff and friendly locals. I wish I lived nearer this would be my local!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This cafe was recommend by friends and did not disappoint. We had broccoli and stilton soup and wraps which were delicious . We were also very pleased to be served real tea in a real tea pot . Lovely staff and excellent service , looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Regular visitors to Keswick, but have only just discovered the delights of The Square Orange! First visit was for coffee and cake at lunchtime, and were so impressed, paid another visit for tapas and pizza several days later, early evening. Atmosphere, service and food are first class. A perfect end to a perfect week away - ambiance is amazing!

2  Thank Helen H
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit here, and it was just as good as the first. The food was delicious, we had Italian style sausage pizza, nachos with guacamole, salsa, soured cream and pulled pork, Italian cured meats, chorizo in red wine and meatballs. All absolutely delicious.

1  Thank LizaDurham999
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

A really nice atmosphere and really nice pizzas. Slightly slow service but made up for by the food. Good beer.

1  Thank MillicanDalton