US$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$99
US$109
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
The White Horse Inn Bunkhouse(Threlkeld)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$219
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$319
Hotels.com
The Borrowdale Gates Hotel(Grange-in-Borrowdale)
US$259
US$249
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in October - what a lovely spot! Both Tony and Jane were very hospitable and attentive. Clean and well maintained. So close to the Town centre. Great to wander around the beautiful area that I spent so much time in as a child. Thanks for making our stay so memorable. Would highly recommend. Pete

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeteKemp2014
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I am left absolutely shocked. I was booking Bagsend B & B to the point of trying to make payment but found it difficult getting any phone communication. I tried repeatedly to phone without any answer as I would have preferred to have spoke in person however after numerous times of trying i gave up and sent an email instead.

I have medical problems which means I am constantly on antihistamines and other tablets. I asked if they had any allergy bedding, and if not I would need to up my daily dose of tablets. I also have dietary problems and need to have prepared dietary sachets, these need heating up, and asked if I could take a small travel electric hob to enable me to eat. I totally understand laws and health and safety with my hubby being an adviser, I also understand about Pat testing and regulations however we received an email back saying they cancelled our booking, I re sent an email asking for them to please allow us to stay and I would find an alternative way, maybe take a small camping gas and eat whilst out walking (this would not have been a problem for me), however we have been blatantly refused and our booking cancelled I was completely honest right from the off set and feel like this is discrimination against anybody with disabilities or illnesses. Fortunately I have found a B and B that will not only help me but will heat up my meals in their microwave. I hope if any future guests of Bagsend need any help with anything above and beyond they are prepared for disappointment. As anybody can see I am very active on TA and i always give out fair reviews, and although I havn't stayed here as I havn't been even given the choice I wanted to warn others that if you have any medical problems please re consider booking here as they are not willing or caring enough to go that extra mile

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Di&Mal
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked a weekend at the Bagsend in June and I couldn't find a fault. The owners Tony and Jane are very friendly and helpful people. The place itself is very clean, comfortable and very reasonably priced. It is situated about 2 minutes walk from the centre of Keswick and if for no other reason, I'd stay there again simply for the breakfast!! I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JBrogan76
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed at the Bagsend B&B for 2 nights in February, the owners are very nice and friendly.

Although not ensuite, there was a shower and sink in the room with toilet just down the corridor. The room was very clean and comfortable.

The breakfast was very nice and plentiful, local fresh ingredients used.

The bed and breakfast was very handy for the town centre, only a few minutes walk.

We would definately return.

Lovely owners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paula220202
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We have just returned from Bagsend it was our second visit and it wont be our last we love Keswick and this place ticks all the boxes i cant sing its praises enough. The owners Jane and Tony must be two of the nicest people i have ever met so friendly and welcoming and really make your stay. The Price is so cheap to and the best value in Keswick. The location could not be better and its a few minutes walk to the centre. The Rooms are so comfy and we had had two greats nights sleep. And last but not least the Breakfast WOW so lovely it kept us going all day local produce and cooked to perfection we we were treating fantastic always been asked if we would like to have extra toast tea and coffee etc. We really love this place and so recommend it to anyone and i know that if you go you too will be writing a great review its so homely and you feel right at home ten stars. Thank you so much Jane and Tony we will be back you have a great B and B and i can honestly say its the best i have stayed at your warmth and hospitality is the best ... see you soon Michelle and James ( Leeds )

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple