US$102
The Hornby Villa(Blackpool)
The Ascot Hotel(Blackpool)
Brioni Hotel(Blackpool)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew ownerscoral islandcar parkbirthday weekendfabxx
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Me my friends and our children stayed in this lovely clean hotel for the night, the couple that run it are very very friendly make you feel so welcome and are great with children. Breakfast was lovely couldn't ask for any more definatley stay here again and recommend to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashlei86
Sandra S, Owner at The Claire Michelle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Thank you very much. You were great guests and the children were lovely thank you for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed 29 August 2015

What can we say about The Claire Michelle. From arriving we was welcomed with open arms from Sandra and Trevor . They greeted us with tea and coffee on our arrival asked us did we can't to pick our own room also let us use the facilities next door being 4 woman getting ready for a night out.
The room was lovely and clean we was at the top of the hotel, nothing was too much trouble for them, Trevor even moved my car in the car park to be nearer the hotel later on for me..
Breakfast was great lots of choice and tea and coffee was flowing .... we could not fault this lovely family run guesthouse and we look forward to returning again before Christmas......
Thanks again Folks you made our weekend x Paula,Kathy,Cathy and Shelia x

Room Tip: Excellent value for money
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you Paula. You were all a pleasure and such a good laugh thank you for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Spent a rainy Tuesday night at the claire michelle and must say I enjoyed it.
Its Easy to find straight across from the car park entrance near the joke shop next door to stevonias chippy.
Superb hosts, who greeted me on arrival with a Hot cup of Coffee and after a 2hr+ drive to get there it was a lovely touch. The room was basic but clean, my only gripe was the lack of ensuite but that's only because I don't like trapsin darn the corridor at half 2 in the morn to pop fer a pee ( dam my bladder). After a good night's sleep I enjoyed a crackin Full English with lovely sausages and nice thick cut bacon a poached egg hash browns beans an plum toms an a couple a rounds of toast. A Beltin start to prepare me fer the pleasure beach.
So all in all altho I only spent about 10 hrs in the place it was time well spent.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you very much. You were a great guest thank you for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Spent a night here in August and I can't fault it. Very welcoming and friendly place with a great atmosphere breakfast was good, room was nice and clean. Ideal location for car parking very close to the tower and central pier. Any questions feel free to ask. Cheers Paul Quigley

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Sandra S, Owner at The Claire Michelle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Thank you Paul. You were both a pleasure as guests and glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Me, David and Steven came down a few days ago and your service was fantastic. It was my first stay and it won't be my last. I really felt at home the minute I walked through the door. You offered me a drink on arrival which I was greatful for. The hotel was lovely and the rooms were top notch with comfy beds. The Breakfast was spot on and your company throughout was good. Your a laugh. Thanks once again and I hope to see you in October

James Sharkey :)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you James. It was nice to have three such pleasant and polite young men stay with us. See you soon !