The Claire Michelle
US$118
Hotels.com
US$132
Priceline
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$100
US$91
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
The Cliffs Hotel(Blackpool)
US$93
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We visited and stayed at The Claire Michelle in August as we were at a concert in town. The hotel is an ideal central location. The hosts were very welcoming on arrival, a happy smiley face. They even made us a brew!! Breakfast was good, and again, served with a smile. Rooms were basic, but bedding and towels smelt nice and clean. Would recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I was at Claire Michelle from Sunday 31st July until Thursday 4th August this Year with My Wife and Granddaughter Brooke and Grandson Leon and found it to be Very Very Good and Sandra and Trevor Were so Friendly and welcoming Brilliant with Kids .Breakfast was lovely Nothing was to much bother for Them and B&B was Spotless Rooms were really good size and Prices were great .
Would certainly go back Excellent Location As it's right in Town Centre Straight Across from Car Park at Bus Station.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Great b&b in Blackpool me and my friend always use this b&b when we come down from Newcastle. We had a brilliant time in Blackpool. Sandra and Trevor are amazing people we always have a great laugh and carry on with them. They make your stay even better friendly and helpful. Thank you again for putting up with me and James haha.!!
same again next year

From Jamie Nairn

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

On arrival a nice friendly face meet me offered me cup tea very nice .
Met both owners. And lodger lol.
Room very cosy very clean and so was the shared bathroom and toilets.
I went down and asked them where to find the star trek experience was and other place to see blackpoole is. very affordable for good note out .
The bed was very comfortable I slept like a log . I got welcomed at breakfast which was bang on taste and plenty of it to service was brilliant and friendly .I really enjoy myself even though it was for one night . I definitely book again hopefully for a bit longer they made you feel so welcome it's like being part of a family. Thank you do much.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

8 of us stayed here for a birthday party. Very clean and excellent position for all entertainment. Breakfast was great, you can choose what you want , all freshly cooked. Owners very friendly and welcoming, we arrived early but were shown straight to our room. Would definitely recommend, extremely good value for money!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends