Bond Hotel
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$67
Agoda.com
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$38
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewslearning disabilitiesshower chairlaundry servicesupport workerthis hotel catersevening entertainmentfancy dresswet roomnext yearwheelchair usergreat holidaygreat entertainmentfood was lovelycouldn't do enoughpleasure beachcannot faulttea and coffee
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We supported two ladies in wheelchairs to the Bond for a long weekend,the staff were all attentive and very friendly from the moment we arrived,the rooms were clean and nicely decorated and all the equiptment we needed to support our ladies was in the room ,the food was lovely and the kitchen catered well with special dietary requirements,the evening entertainment was fabulous and one of our ladies won the fancy dress competition and a free weekend break as the prize,we all had a great weekend away and would fully recommend this hotel to everyone and we cant wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

me and my wife stayed at the bond hotel Blackpool in June 2017 with holiday with care and we loved it the rooms was great the entertainment was great the food was good to the staff was great my wife Say's she loved every moment while we where even the night staff Steve was day staff was good Gemma Ben and Matt very helpful we Will be back at Christmas thank you from Nottingham for a great week it was Worth every Penny see you then

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I myself booked this hotel for ONE NIGHT ONLY i booked it over the phone and i was told to pay when i got to the hotel..im not going to say anything about the place ..but i got to the hotel at around 6pm Monday 17/07/17 and was asked to pay £80 from 6pm till 10am the next day I think for a hotel for disability people this hotel have got extortionate prices

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank John W
BondHotelBlackpool, Director of Sales at Bond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at the hotel. We do not normally provide 1 night stays at the hotel, we provided this for you due to the exceptional circumstances for why you were joining us for the evening. The check in time for the hotel is 3pm and it is down to your own personal choice that you arrived at 6pm we cannot comment on the time you chose to spend at the hotel.

You stayed at the hotel on a midweek break which is a 4 night stay from Monday to Friday priced at £320.00 which includes Dinner, Bed & Breakfast with cabaret shows every night. This does work out at £80.00 per night per person which is what yourself and every other guest staying in the hotel has paid for their stay. I am aware that you called the hotel to book your 1 night stay and were informed of the price at the time of booking. Our prices vary depending on the time of year and are fully available on our website.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel under more pleasant circumstances in the future, so that you can fully enjoy all of the services that we provide with our breaks.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We took 3 people in wheelchairs here and the rooms were clean but one lacked a mirror and bedside lights and 2 where on the small side considering they need space for the wheelchair.
The food was basic and you needed to get there before it all went !
The staff were all very pleasant and helpful.
The entrance lets the hotel down alot !!! It is scruffy. And needs painting and more kerb appeal.
There was only one shower bench, which did not rise and fall so was not the best bench for people with additional needs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Dian,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay upon your return home. I have noted your feedback and forwarded your comments to our hotel manager to be reviewed.

As well as providing a shower trolley we also have a wide range of reclining shower chairs available which may have met your needs a little better. Our rooms do vary in size and we do have large fully accessible bedrooms available, we tailor our bedrooms around the details we are given at the time of booking. The maintenance team at the hotel have been renovating areas of the hotel throughout the year - I will ensure they take your comments regarding the hotel entrance on board.

I hope that we can welcome you back to The Bond Hotel in the future and if you could contact me directly with any future bookings I will ensure that we have everything you need for your holiday.

Kindest Regards
Karen

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Myself, my colleague and our service user visited this hotel for the first time recently and we were very impressed. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and catered for all of our requests/needs instantly. The facilities were very good in terms of access, ease of use and practicality meaning that those with low mobility or using wheelchairs have no issues. The food was very good, with the staff and other hotel guests giving the dining room a very pleasant atmosphere and our rooms were of a good standard.

The big selling point of this hotel however, is the evening entertainment. Our service user and other guests were made to feel so included and empowered by the entertainment staff and comperes. A special mention must go to Nicole who was extremely charismatic, funny and especially inclusive. There was cabaret, bingo, raffles and without a doubt the most hilarious fancy-dress competition I've ever witnessed (I still crack up when I think about Bob Marley and the Milky bar kid).

The hotel is in a good location, being only a stone's throw from the Pleasure Beach and sea front. The only negatives that I can think of were the small car park and relatively weak WiFi connection (but that's really just nitpicking). I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel to other care providers or those with physical/learning disabilities. Hopefully we'll be back next year!

Adam, Autism West Midlands