6,593 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Come on now Norbreck lets start with the basics. I don’t mind staying in dated hotels which have seen better days but it doesn’t cost a-lot to clean the basics.
As you enter the hotel the windows are cleaned at eye level, the bottom half last cleaned in the 60’s? Very noticeable i wouldn’t of bothered starting them. Cigarette holders bottomless, old signs propped up mangled and rusty, not a good first impression.
Reception area is ok, staff friendly and c/in smooth.
The lift up-to the room was disgusting, again, only cleaned at eye level, full of dust and grime, my feet stuck to the floor!!!
I stayed in a double, first impressions were that the room was dated, sea view, oh goody...no. Can somebody go on the roof directly below and remove the litter, fag ends etc...
Alot of cosmetic damage to in the room, wallpaper / plaster hanging off. The bathroom’s vent had 4 inches of mould growing out of it and underneath the sink was sh*t....yes, you read that right. Sides not wiped with tea stains visible which i wiped off myself with a baby wipe.
The bar area was filthy, how they still have a licence to serve is beyond me.
Chose not to eat at hotel as wanted to live.
**MANAGER**
Please listen, get some pride back in the place, sack your cleaners, they are conning brittania hotels by taking wages the place is a disaster!!! Pull your finger out and start by having a sweep up outside and getting those windows cleaned!!! Mop the lift and then go from there!

Would not recommend this hotel as it is, got great potential but its filthy!!!!
My stars are only for the staff at reception and in the bars, really friendly and passionate....guys, please when you get a minute Mop that blimmin LIFT please!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank tobacco84
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

If you have a dust allergy please don't come hear. This is my room, even the one lift in the hotel was dusty. When I tryed to book in,they could not find me. It was left to me to provide evidence I had made a booking. PLEASE BRING A DUST MASK YOU WILL NEED IT

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank stephenlowe619
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Booked a cheap hotel here and wasn't expecting much but I have to say I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. The bar doesn't take cards, if you want to put it on your room you have to go set it up, and when you do there is little security while paying that way. hundreds of rooms and one very slow unstable lift to take you up, with a broken floor. Drinks thrown on the walls, constant smell of damp and dirty carpets. When we got to our room it was so small you couldn't get round the bed with out sliding through the gap, one plug for TV and kettle, 20 mins internet per room per day. Holes in the walls, stunk of cannabis and stains . We booked a twin room and got a double. I complained to someone the next day and said you know what we are here now, if you could just give us late check out then we will be ok with that. Was told yes. Checked in the morning via phone that this was ok, was made to go to reception at normal check out time,to be told the manager wasn't available to authorise it so there for I would have to pay ten pounds because we were not then read to check out at ten. Also had to pay in cash because this hotel doesn't take cards!!!! Kinda defies the point of late check out.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bitonastick
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel as always pass when I'm in blackpool. It is outdated but room was OK and clean. Tram stop right outside so a positive. Didn't eat there as was only used as somewhere to sleep. Staff friendly

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Not cleaned at all net curtain full of stains, mirror is filthy, toilet flush broken, mould on the walls not great at all won't be coming back carpets got tape on chewing gum on stairs not signed posted for you room

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple