“Excellent ”

Ranked #1 of 87 things to do in Blackpool
A TripAdvisor Member
Essex, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent but expensive worth a visit but take a change of clothes as you can get wet on vall halen.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,120)
All reviews
"all you can eat"
in 180 reviews
"pepsi max"
in 447 reviews
"wallace and gromit ride"
in 143 reviews
in 145 reviews
"value for money"
in 510 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Booked our tickets on line saved a few £s kids had a great day doing all the rides and enjoying the arcades. We had lunch in the park the only issue was 3 of us had the wok infusion I waited 20 mins on these. One made at a time. By the time I got mine the others where finished their lunch. The guy serving me was his first day he was left to serve and make the food himself. There was someone in the back that was "helping" when another customer went to complain to the supervisor about her food the person serving me was spoken to no one took over my order and I had to say I was still waiting in a meal. So their customer service wasn't the best and spoiled my lunch expectations.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Plenty to amuse the children of all ages and adults seeking a trill on the big roller coasters . Had a great day despite the unusually cold weather for end of March

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great time here with different types of rides than the usual type. Great value for money and no waiting around either

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

1st time to this park recommended by friends ..what a great park ..great choice of rides as we are all extreme ride lovers..queues were good for the most of the day ..managed to get all the big rides in by 2 pm ! Afternoon queues on family rides were bit more I.d say half hour to 40 mins which to be fair ain't bad ...it was a cold day but that did.bt put people off queing ....1 thing 8 would suggest to the management is maybe to put clearer signs up regarding new comers for wrist bands as we could just walk in the side gates and though queue to get in the main gates little did we know that when we reached the scanners we had to go back to purchase tickets before being checked and scanned in...May be a slight misjudgment on our part but the staff were all efficient and polite ..service with a smile..!! Food prices not bad ..good choice of outlets ...I.d also say maybe a barrier gate on the revolution rude to stop foke edging towards the track instead of the annoying tannoy system repeating get back behind yellow lines please over and over..must be a nightmare for your staff to listen too...it's not a moan it's a suggestion by the way... we managed about 14 rides each and still had about 2 hrs left ..but on a hot summer's day prob bit less...all in all a great family day out..I.ve give 5 stars because we were that impressed over all :)