The Beauchief
US$59
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
US$86
US$69
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Carousel Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Brioni Hotel(Blackpool)
Travelocity
Hotel Eleven(Blackpool)
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$54
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$66
US$55
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsnext yearbus and tram stopsgreat breakfast each morningrooms are clean comfortableuncle toms cabinstair liftwarm welcomehospitality traynice quiet locationfull english breakfastcheese and biscuitsbar is openperfect hostsan excellent place to stayhome from hometea or coffeetravel cot
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Can I first say A big thanks to David & Judy for a lovely stay from start to finish. I recently stayed for four night over a long weekend with this being my first visit to The Beauchief and certainly won't be my last.
My room was very clean and comfortable and the quiet location ensures A very peaceful stay. Daily filled hospitality tray in your room first class meals/ food at all times with a great breakfast each morning which was an excellent way to start of your day.
I was A single male traveller and David was always there to help and advise me on and about my travel ideas and sightseeing.
One last thing, the Bar, well it was available any time you wanted a refreshment (within reason).
There is a Bus Stop fifty yards just around the corner from the hotel which go into the centre of Blackpool or the Trams are at the top of the avenue.
My plan is to return when the the Illuminations are on for another four day holiday break.
Thanks again and see you soon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Judy C, Owner at The Beauchief, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you very much for sending us this review.
We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your satisfaction.
We will look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
kind regards

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Travelled as a family with my partner and 2 year old daughter and decided to stay at the Beauchief Hotel after seeing all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor.

I was not dissapointed. This was our first time staying in a guest house rather than a main-stream hotel so we didn't really know what to expect.

When we arrived, we was greeted by a lovely gentleman named Dave and his wife Judy, who are both, salt of the earth and very genuine people.

We was shown to our room which was spotless, large and could accommodated a travel cot with still ample room to move around. The room was fitted with a new fire alarm and also a combined TV/DVD player with Dvd's available at no extra cost from the day room. Just a little added bonus for us!

We only stayed B&B as you NEVER know what to expect from food hygiene but I was very surprised to see the Guest House awarded a 5 star food and hygiene service award.

The breakfast was amazing, orange juice followed by cerial with choices of rice crispies and cornflakes, and finally followed by.....a FULL English breakfast. Toast (with either jams or real butter) fried eggs, bacon, sausages and beans, all piping hot and the eggs are probably one of the best I've had staying out.

This Guest House truely is a "Home from Home" and I think my partner said it best when she said "Dave and Judy are very accomadating and always on hand when needed and couldn't do enough for us".

I would strongly recommend anybody thinking of visiting Blackpool to give this place a try, you will not be disappointed. A nice bar area, good food, very clean rooms and only 5 mins to the tower. No wonder The Beauchief has been awarded a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor. We shall be returning in Sept 17 for the illumination.

Stayed May Bank Holiday as a family

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Douglas J
Judy C, Owner at The Beauchief, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you very much for sending us this review.
We were pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate all of your comments and would like to thank you again for taking the time to send us such a positive recommendation.
We will look forward to seeing you all next time.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I have today returned from my 3rd Christmas at The Beauchief. As always David and Judy excelled once again. The food was superb as always, with a great breakfast each morning, 6 course meal either at lunchtime or in the evening. In the evenings we had a substantial buffet while the caberet was on. Christmas is not the only time David and Judy excell, if you go anytime during the year, the food, hospitality and comfort and cleanliness are always 2nd to none. I holiday in other places, but I have never found anywhere that comes up to it. I shall be going back several times during 2017.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul A
Judy C, Owner at The Beauchief, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review.
We were pleased to hear just how much you enjoyed your festive break with us
and we will look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Kind regards and best wishes.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

My fiancee Lindsay and I have always had a wonderful and thoroughly enjoyable stay at The Beauchief.Judy and David are always extremely warm and friendly, the rooms are all clean and comfortable and the quiet location ensures a peaceful break. The food is absolutely out of this world!!! We have always had a long and pleasant rest in the tv lounge which can be a lovely sun trap even when it's cold outside.Our stay this year was once again so good that we have already booked next year's break!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R
Judy C, Owner at The Beauchief, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Thank you very much for sending us a review.
We were extremely pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.
We will look forward to seeing you both again next year.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

me and my wife Charlotte would like to thank david and judy at the beauchief hotel in blackpool we had a wonderful stay lovely food and very nice people cant wait to come back next year ty darren Charlotte

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Judy C, Owner at The Beauchief, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Many thanks for sending us this review.
We were very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us, it was lovely to meet you both.
We will look forward to seeing you both again next year.