“Ideal base to explore Blackpool”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge/bedroom area.
Glass leaded front door leading into lounge area. Separate shower room with walk in shower, toilet and vanity unit.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lounge/bedroom area.
Glass leaded front door leading into lounge area.
Separate shower room with walk in shower, toilet and vanity unit.
Double bed with archway leading to separate shower room etc.
Fully equipped kitchen area.
One of the vintage trams and view of illuminations outside Sea-Cote
One of the new fast trams and covered tram stop right outside.  Also bus stop.
Views seen from outside the front of the property.
Private gate and stairs with handrail leading to front door of apartment.
Entrance to apartment with glass leaded window and door.  Outside night light.
Secluded small patio area outside entrance to apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Shonny R
“PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ BEFORE YOU BOOK!!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I will start with the good things about this apartment. When I walked in I was pleasantly surprised with the refurbishment. The flat is very well equipped. It has everything you could need. The shower room is lovely and the shower is really nice and powerful.
Unfortunately that is about it for the good part. I texted Anne (the owner) once we had arrived stating we had arrived. She called and left a voicemail saying to call back and let her know when we are at the flat. Once she THOUGHT she had hung the phone up she stated to who I can only imagine was her husband she was not BLOODY rushing to us. Once me and my husband had settled into the flat we tried getting our heads down for an hour or so. We lay on the bed for 2 hours and all we heard was the footstep from the flat above us. Anne informed us we would hear the odd footstep but this was ridiculous. so I phoned Anne up to ask if she had another flat available. We were not complaining about the footsteps as she informed us there were kids above us but as we went away for piece and quiet we defiantly did not get that. When I spoke to her she asked what the problem was because we loved the flat on first look. I said yes we did but the footsteps are non stop. Her reply was OH THAT so she is probably aware of how bad it is. She stated that it was 7pm she was not going to ask them to be quiet we are a young couple there were people travelling all day and they were tired and she laughed at me. I hung the phone up on her as I would have lost my temper. I have to nap often as I have an illness that makes me very tired and my husband works 16 hour shifts which he had worked four shifts before we arrived with only a few hours sleep. Not that we should have to explain to anyone why we get tired. I did NOT call her to get her to ask them to be quiet at all. Not only did we have to listen to these footsteps all week we also had to listen to the people above us snoring which kept my husband awake. Why should we have to listen to this? We did not pay to listen to footsteps and people snoring. Me and my husband live with my parents so when we go away we like to have piece and quiet as we don't get much of this at home. I don't even think all the flats were full. I just think she didn't want to move us as she would have to clean that flat again. The people staying above us should not have to be quiet but we shouldn't have to listen to that all week. So when she showed us around the flat she noticed I bought my own duvet. My duvet goes everywhere with me if I stay away from home. She stated that I would not need it as everything in the flat is spotless. This is very far from the truth. The first thing I found was crumbs in the cutlery draw and food still stuck to utensils. The toaster was full of crumbs. There was a biscuit just left in the cupboard with all the glasses and plates. I dropped some food onto the duvet so stripped it off to wash it as didn't want anything to stain to find a blood stain on the duvet. (She pointed out to me the duvet was clean). When I went to use the loo there were 2 pubic hairs on the toilet seat. I definitely will NOT be staying here again and if we had the money we would of left on the day of arrival and found alternative accommodation. We were woken up every morning at 7:30 from the people in the flat above. Not just by footsteps. They sounded like they were in our flat. This is the first time I have ever left a review any where as me and my husband don't normally complain but the owner was so rude. I just hope she reads this and takes note of what I have wrote and maybe sound proof the flat.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Sep 2017
The first 5 lines of the review are accurate. The rest is questionable?. Her husband booked this apartment the week prior to arrival and must have been aware of her needs . He failed to mention that she required absolute peace and quiet due to her illness,( which I was sorry to read) or I would have pointed out that it was Blackpool High Season and school holidays and could not give a guarantee to that. Also I was fully booked as it was the last week of school holidays and the start of the Illuminations so there was no other apartment to move them to!
As to cleanliness it has always been a top priority and only prior to their arrival I had my annual inspection of all my apartments for their 3 star rating and all passed the rigorous inspection that is carried out. However I will be even more vigilant in future to check all apartments personally as no one is perfect and occasionally there can be an oversight.
Anne Cunningham (owner)
Julie994
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Ideal base to explore Blackpool”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Great base to stay to explore Blackpool. Parking available on street as well as in front of apartments, with tram stop directly opposite front door. Made use of the Blackpool 1 ticket that allowed unlimited travel on the trams and buses. Great restaurants a short walk away in Red Bank Road, Bispham as well as a supermarket and shops. Apartment well equippped and with separate front door had no noise from other guests. Ideally situated at start/end of Illuminations. Would defilnnitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Free parking and convenient tram stop
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
2 Oct 2016
Thank you Julie for your review it is much appreciated . We are just outside Blackpool central and glad you appreciate being able to park without a charge or problem. The one ticket travel on any bus or tram which is unlimited is great value for everyone. So happy you enjoyed apartment 6 , one of our 6 apartments to let. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Kindest regards Anne (owner)
Poppycoll...
Bonnyrigg, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

shame they have not updated photos because the place is now really nice. very clean, modern style, with everything you need. very nice welcome. thank you sea-cote

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how clean it was
Liked least: wi-fi not great
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Aug 2016
I have not responded sooner as we have been upgrading this studio apartment even more with its own new glass front door and window and enhancements. To future guests come and see for yourself>
Regards Anne (owner)
k999_13
London, United Kingdom
“very relaxing”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed 3 nights in June 2013, it was very clean, comfortable and relaxing apartment. The kitchen was well equipped everything we needed was there.
Very friendly people, we enjoyed our stay, will go back next year.

Liked best: quiet location
Liked least: bathroom shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;