All reviews whirlpool bath huge tv cd player nail polish remover filtered water thought of everything rooms are beautiful little touches everything you could possibly need pleasure beach a fantastic place to stay my partner home from home cooked to perfection b bs bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Stayed for 2 nights as a couple 30th june and 1st july 2017,we arrived and was given a choice of 2 different rooms which were both fantastic so was hard to choose so we chose the one with the bigger bathroom,everything you need is provided and all the little extra touches are worth paying that little extra for. Mark and Claire are both fantastic hosts and made us feel very welcome in their home. claire's breakfast (full English) was amazing and very tasty both mornings plenty of choice and only the best. We loved it that much we booked again as soon as we got home for next month,see you soon and thankyou.

Room tip: all rooms are fantastic
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Oh Nicky and Kenny thank you so very much for writing such a fab review and I do hope your daughter thoroughly enjoyed her trip away too. I think one of the most enjoyable parts of being away is being able to take time over breakfast as we all lead such busy lives at home so I try and offer as much choice as possible so there's something for everyone and you don't have to have the same thing each day. I very much look forward to seeing you all in August and I've booked glorious sunshine so don't forget your buckets and spades!! Thanks again Claire.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

What can we say there are not enough superlatives to state how good this place is. We have now stayed here many times whilst attending events in Blackpool and the standard remains exceptional from the great rooms to the welcome you receive upon arrival that remains throughout your stay. It is like a home from home and nothing is to much trouble for the hosts Claire and Mark. We would recommend this place as THE only place to stay whilst in Blackpool and look forward to our next visit later in the year.Thanks once again Claire & Mark for a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank quicksteptodance
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you, thank you for such a fab review! I've said it before but it's really easy to look after such lovely guests and you are most definitely the best guests ever. As the Dance Championships get closer and closer the best part is knowing that you guys are coming to stay as I know I'm going to have such a great time and a house full of laughter! So, thank you once again, take care of each other and I very much look forward to seeing you in November. Claire x

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic b+b... Immaculate house.. Beautiful bedroom... We were in the south pier room... Claire was a lovely host... Explained everything you need to know about her home and places you would want to go.... Breakfast was exceptional.... What ever you want is no bother... Parking is no problem... And you are central to most areas in Blackpool you need to be.... The price you pay... Is given back in comfort and quality.... Blackpools hidden gem... Many thanks Claire....

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

It was absolutely my pleasure to have you both stay and wow - thank you so, so much for taking time out to write such a great review, you really are a star. I'm really pleased you enjoyed your time with us and very much hope to see you both again soon so in the meantime, enjoy yourselves, have fun and take care. All the best Claire.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Needed accommodation for two nights as we were attending a family wedding. After reading reviews on line we opted to book Number One.
What a find! This has to be one of the best B&B's in the country. Claire & Mark were excellent hosts. Everything you could possibly need was provided, in fact more than you could ever need. Our room was delightful.
The bed was so comfy,& the selection of breakfasts so delicious. Would have no hesitation in recommending Number One St Luke's.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

"GrannyP," Pauline, thank you so very much for writing such a fab review about us, you've said some lovely things. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time here and I'm also really pleased that the sun shone all day for the wedding - they say the sun shines on the righteous! Anyway, thanks again and I very much hope to see you when you're next visiting family here in Blackpool. All the best Claire

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Number One St Luke's a few times. It's a lovely place and has the luxury elements. e.g. jacuzzi baths, fluffy robes. Owners are fantastic and couldn't be more cheerful, helpful and welcoming. Fantastic breakfast too!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Oh Amy thank you so much for taking time out to write such a fab review. It's always great having you stay and easy to be cheerful when I'm surrounded by lovely guests! Take care, have fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best Claire.