“5 star quality”

Number One St Luke's
Ranked #87 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Wot can I say just returned from the most luxurious b+b my wife and I have ever had the pleasure of staying in in Blackpool. The property is absolutely stunning and spotlessly clean .Claire the hostess was absolutely amazing and nothing was to much trouble for her . very large selection for breakfast ,excellent quality and superbly presented.We have already booked again for Christmas.

Room Tip: All 3 rooms are luxurious
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LAKEY3170
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you, thank you for posting such a great review and for such kind words. It really was my pleasure to have both yourself and Ann stay and I very much look forward to seeing you again over Christmas - the way time flies you'll be here again before we've even blinked! Take care, have fun and very best wishes, Claire

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say just want to say a big thank you for our welcoming stay at number one st Luke's.
Claire greeted us with a very warm welcome upon arrival and showed us up to our beautiful room (we stayed in the central pier room). She gave us all the information about the room and amenities. The room is absolutely beautiful and had everything that you could possibly need in it and more. The room was spotless and the decor is so bright and inviting.
The bathroom is the place to relax, it had a jaccuzi tub and a tv. I listened to music whilst I had a soak, which was played through speakers in the bathroom from The CD player in the room, which was great as my partner watched tv.
In the morning we was greeted by Claire and she cooked us a very tasty breakfast which set us up for the day.
We would definatly come again and stay at this beautiful hotel, we had a lovely stay and highly reccomend to any one who just wants to have a nice relaxed break. Thank you

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Sarah - what a great review and thank you so much. I think having a Whirlpool bath in the ensuite makes such a difference because I don't know about you but I never have time for a bath at home, it's always a quick shower so when I'm away that's a little bit of luxury, time to soak, relax and enjoy either listening to music or watching TV! I'm so pleased you enjoyed breakfast and felt it set you up for the day because you walk and walk when you're away so need all the strength you can get! Again, thank you and I hope to see you both again sometime soon. All the best Claire

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not exactly sure where to start. From the moment I reserved this b&b I knew our trip would be amazing.
I contacted Claire regarding our stay, to see how she could make it extra special for my partner's birthday. Within no time at all Claire responded to me with such lovely ideas. With such a warm welcome Claire made us feel like this was our home. Informed us of everything we needed to know. And went above and beyond to make sure we were looked after.

The rooms were just absolutely amazing! With a very comfortable king size bed, huge tv( theres even a tv in the bathroom, Wow!) A stereo (you can connect to the bedroom and the bathroom at the same time!) The Jacuzzi bath was heaven, even heathed robes are provided. Claire certainly takes care of all her guests and thinks very much into making there stay memorable. Banners were also put up in the room along with rose petals on the bed and around the bath.
The selection of breakfast was incredible, from full English to smoked salmon bagels, furthermore the taste of breakfast was just gorgeous!
I honestly couldn't fault anything about our 2 day stay at Number One st Luke's, everything was just perfect for us and hope to return in the best furure. Again big thank you for everything, We had the best weekend ever.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Zed - thank you, thank you for taking time out to write such an amazing review, it was really great of you and I think you mentioned just about everything! I'm so very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us especially the breakfast which is so important as when you're away you probably don't realise how far you walk and you need all the strength you can get! I shall very much look forward to seeing you both again and in the meantime take care and have fun. All the best Claire

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Well where do I begin. What a lovely greeting from Claire on arrival, very nice chatty woman . When she led me to the room I was excited, luxury accommodations at very reasonable prices. The room itself exceeded my expectations. Massive bed with huge pillows and cushions. The room was decorated very elegantly. Big sofa footon for sitring on and lots on modern facilities which include play station, CD player, bug screen t.v., Jacuzzi bath, showers also a tv in the bathroom. This room was Amazing!! Tea and coffee available in the room and lots of biscuits also great distilled water for arrival. To be honest this was the next stay in Blackpool. Breakfast was very
Plentiful and lots of choice. Claire does everything to make your stay perfect. Thanks for having us. We Will be back!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Oh Cara, thank you so very much for writing such a wonderful review - you really have been so kind and mentioned just everything! I'm really, really pleased you enjoyed your stay and just as pleased that you're going to come back. Take care, have fun and I look forward to seeing you both again soon. All the very best Claire

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Stayed for 2 nights as a couple 30th june and 1st july 2017,we arrived and was given a choice of 2 different rooms which were both fantastic so was hard to choose so we chose the one with the bigger bathroom,everything you need is provided and all the little extra touches are worth paying that little extra for. Mark and Claire are both fantastic hosts and made us feel very welcome in their home. claire's breakfast (full English) was amazing and very tasty both mornings plenty of choice and only the best. We loved it that much we booked again as soon as we got home for next month,see you soon and thankyou.

Room Tip: all rooms are fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Oh Nicky and Kenny thank you so very much for writing such a fab review and I do hope your daughter thoroughly enjoyed her trip away too. I think one of the most enjoyable parts of being away is being able to take time over breakfast as we all lead such busy lives at home so I try and offer as much choice as possible so there's something for everyone and you don't have to have the same thing each day. I very much look forward to seeing you all in August and I've booked glorious sunshine so don't forget your buckets and spades!! Thanks again Claire.